• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaye

• Chamoy

• Bimbo

• Hephaestus

Top Posters In This Topic

loved episode two! Considering how iconic a quinceañera is I wish they had better material to work with. I think a lot of the safe girls did great. The lipsync song was such a great choice my local girls always do it but I kinda agree the lipsyncs have been underwhelming. My sis pixie pixie was robbed of a high placement again!  

Finally caught up on the first two episodes and it's cute so far, but I'm not really mindblown unfortunately. 

The workroom and main stage are absolutely incredible, but the editing and shots could be better.

Love them, but I'm also not really feeling Val and Lolita as hosts so far. One is giving too little and feel robotic, the other is doing too much for me.

The girls are a nice group though! There's a couple that I keep forgetting/mixing up, but hopefully it will be easier after a couple weeks.

At the same time, the judging has been insane for me so far.

EP1 - Cristian was good, but I think I would've given the win to Matraka. Also, how were Gala and Pixie not in the top?

EP2 - This one was even wilder. Out of the tops, Margaret was easily the best. Argennis and Cristian had no business being in the top.

Matraka, Pixie & Margaret are my top 3. The Cristian payola was ridiculous & a wasted high placement spot when it should've been bottom.

Margaret should've won. I enjoy both Lolita & Val together so far they compliment each other

Danna Paola will be exciting to see :duca:

7 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Pixie, Matraka and Gala Varo ❤️‍🔥

I think I have the same three favorites right now! And they're such cute guys too :smitten: 

Living for Margaret too!

• Like 1

Wasn't a fan of this week's runway theme, but next week's theme looks promising.

Tacos... piñatas... quinceañeras.... Is Salina EsTitties part of the DRMX creative team?

Cristian did NOT look better than Matraka, for the second week in a row.

ZORBIT

The looks were terrible and Pixie was so robbed :rip:

Out of the girls they picked, I thought Margaret should've won. Poor Miss Vallarta, they're doing way too much on her when she's clearly more talented than at least a couple other girls there, including Serena.

5 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Cristian did NOT look better than Matraka, for the second week in a row.

ZORBIT

Period!

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.670382c8ac9a5b030858320db0681e04.gif

50 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Out of the girls they picked, I thought Margaret should've won. Poor Miss Vallarta, they're doing way too much on her when she's clearly more talented than at least a couple other girls there, including Serena.

Period!

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.670382c8ac9a5b030858320db0681e04.gif

I agreed with their criticism though other than what they said about the dress' color. It looked very cartoony and the wig was a mess and if you're going to do a full bodied skin color then it should be match. I felt bad because she helped everyone else but I feel like what ruined her was her skin tones and her wig more than the outfit itself because it just didn't come together.

Matraka's look with the nonsensical papel picado just laying there on top of the skirt ruined it for me. And the flat ass hair :rip:

the workroom is incredible but the judging has been terrible :duck:

Lolita really had it out for Miss Vallarta, huh? It wasn't subtle at all that she didn't care for her throughout the 2nd episode  :deadbanana4:

Pixie Pixie ROBADA otra vez, y Cristian otravez en el top? Payola! (Pagaola?)

I liked the Vermehla's look, the judges are tripping, honestly, and Regina Voce's look could've easily been in the bottom tbh

How were Cristian and Margaret on top? :bibliahh:Pixie x2 and Gala deserved to be there. 

13 hours ago, Roberto said:

How were Cristian and Margaret on top? :bibliahh:Pixie x2 and Gala deserved to be there. 

2nd week of CIStian on the top and KINGxie KINGxie safe, colorism is real :biblio:

13 hours ago, Roberto said:

Gala? wtf :deadbanana4:

37 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

CIStian

:dies:

28 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Yeah, Gala was nowhere near the top, c'mon now :tsk:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I liked her more than Margaret Y Flop, that's for sure. :gaycat6:

Y'all are really fully in your delusional eras I see. 

• Haha 1

I might be on crack cause I'm loving Valentina as a host.

This really is gonna be an entire season of embarrassing lipsyncs huh :skull:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Why can't mexicans dance? :mazen: Qué vergüenza para nosotros los latinos. 

9 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Someone on twitter made a point; we keep seeing the same girls lipsync so what can we expect? I'm hoping they start getting good the next few eps. 

I mean, I enjoyed the episode, I'm entertained, I like the production of the show itself, the girls are a cool bunch, but I'm still not fully feeling this...

I need to rant a bit about the judging:

Spoiler

Val and Lolita, as much as I love them, just feel very forced as hosts. Their critiques also kinda don't make sense. 

They said Lady Kero had the most iconic moment of the season and then made her safe? What? :skull: 

I mean, I personally feel they overpraised her, so I'm not mad, but it just made zero sense. 

It also feels like they have in mind who should be doing well and who shouldn't with the way they keep praising and putting in the bottom the same girls over and over. I guess that's the case for all DR seasons, but to me it never felt so obvious and in-your-face.

The stuff they said about Cristian (as much as I lived for her in the challenge) felt unprofessional - how do you already know she's such a 'professional' and will overshadow anyone? Shouldn't you be judging based on the competition? Feels like they already have their minds made up about certain people, but it's just week 3...

Everything regarding the judges/judging feels way too obvious and over-produced, but idk, maybe it's just me...

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

I’m glad cristian didn’t win again cause I just don’t want another season with an obvious front runner from ep3 lol.  Pitita/Sasha/jimbo/etc.  even the playing board!  And pixie needs a win STAT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.