Drag Race México | Season 2 | Episode 2 out

ReH2o

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

new episode tomorrow

:duca:

449314914_382772178138215_35884088323007

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8sSaRiyH-n/

They look great!! I just really need Oscar GONE for the next season

oscar or whatever his name is always looks a hot ass mess my god can he be replaced

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaye

• Bimbo

• Chamoy

• Hephaestus

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great episode 

:jonny:

I'm so sad about who went home, but she really did the worst :chick3:

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

Another great episode 

:jonny:

I'm so sad about who went home, but she really did the worst :chick3:

Hoping the lip sync song is good. I haven't read spoilers if there are any on the songs this season, but I just want some good bops. 

I have transitioned from an OLH to a Lolita stan! She has improved so much and is now a bonafide host and not a shrieking second thought. My wrath will now be directed towards Taiga Brava.

Sad for Nina :cries: But Unique really turned it out in the lipsync. 

Happy for Horacio :clap3: 

I honestly wouldn't have been mad if they repeated last week's tops. Horacio's group clearly won whatever this challenge was. I hope there's a lip sync between Leexa and Horacio at some point. Still living for Elektra and Garçonne, but lemme root for Garçonne to get her revenge in the ball next week. She has been the biggest surprise of the season. I don't see my Top 4 changing from Elektra, Garçonne, Leexa, and either Jenary or Horacio.

Work fan favorite :clap3:

ugh not me gutted on who left this week

jus caught up on both episodes, i really love this cast alot

We were doing so well... what the **** was tonight's judging :hoetenks:

Suculenta's a rotting corpse at this point, get her OUT.

• Like 1

Oh the ball was so fun!!!

Would've loved a design look too but honestly I liked all 3 categories so it was fine

I absolutely adored everyone and im so sad about who went home :chick3:

Can't believe there's another performance challenge coming, I know the comedy girls are STRUGGLING

:rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

We were doing so well... what the **** was tonight's judging :hoetenks:

Suculenta's a rotting corpse at this point, get her OUT.

Yeah they're pushing Suculenta for no reason at all :monkey:

But I really had no problem with the judging this ep, Who would you have put in the top or the bottom?

21 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Yeah they're pushing Suculenta for no reason at all :monkey:

But I really had no problem with the judging this ep, Who would you have put in the top or the bottom?

Elektra high/win, Luna and Maria safe, Jenary and Suculenta bottom 2. 

:khalyan:

Fun runway. Leexa was the rightful winner,  each one of her looks were winning looks :clap3:

Sad about Maria but Luna rightfully ate her up in the lipsync. I will miss her personality though. 

The mini challenge looks were better than the ball looks. :deadbanana: Elektra's churro look, Horacio's concha muscle look and Leexa's sticky hands look were my favorite looks of the night. Elektra referencing that meme that stan twitter loves for her second look was also smart. Eva's first two looks were safe at best... Elektra and Garçonne both did better than her. I feel like Maria had more to offer than Luna, Unique and Suculenta, but oh well.

• Like 1

I'm really loving this season so far but I have to agree that the Suculenta's been spared way too much. Would've put her in the bottom instead of Maria :monkey: whose first look was great.

The frontrunners are clearly Elektra, Horacio and Leexa (well-deserved win :smitten:) atp. I NEED my gurls Eva and Garçonne to go harder. If they do, they and the other 3 would make for a truly iconic top 5.

• Like 1

Words cannot describe how much I despise Oscar 

I personally would have given the win to Eva, but Leexa also did reasonably well

Rooting for Garcone to win but I was a bit disappointed by her looks this episode

1 hour ago, Mads Trier said:

Words cannot describe how much I despise Oscar 

I feel so bad because he's literally harmless but my god I've never seen someone with so little personality let alone a "fashion" gay :deadbanana:

• Like 2

Great episode overall! I would've honestly put Elektra and Garçonne in the top tbh ... they had some of the best looks by far! Also how the f*k did Suculenta survive that ... wouldve replaced Jenary with her in the bottom instead

Elektra was robbed :biblio: her and Horacio were by far the top 2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.