Americans find Trump healthier, sharper than Biden; Biden underwater with base

Communion

“Americans” = 1,000 people. 

:fan:

Democrats are allowing fascism to take over White House at this point with the door with open

4 minutes ago, Tusk said:

“Americans” = 1,000 people. 

Simple_random_sampling.PNG

Yes, that is how polling works. 

Just now, Communion said:

Simple_random_sampling.PNG

Yes, that is how polling works. 

Polling results are for people who can’t think for themselves.

3 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Polling results are for people who can’t think for themselves.

I'm not sure you understand what polling is, based on this post (and this is me assuming in good faith, when your posts defending Biden's right-wing policies would lead me to think you're acting in bad faith).

Polls can't tell you what to think because polls are not affirmations. They're observations in points of time. Obviously observations can have biases (a campaign's internal polls will tilt more favorably to them than a neutral pollster), but again, either you fundamentally misunderstand what polling is or just don't like what is being observed.

a

jrAroca.gif

I fear

Of course you share the one poll that has Trump beating Biden. Most other surveys have Biden beating Trump. :toofunny3: And the poll is so poorly sampled anyway, why would Trump win among young voters? :rip:

i hate to say it but i find it shocking that trump is only 4 years younger than biden

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Democrats are allowing fascism to take over White House at this point with the door with open

Basically.

Negative Partisanship: Partisan attachment driven primarily by hatred of the other party.

So it's 2022 all over again, aka which issue will have more turn-out in the Upper Midwest for the Electoral College, inflation or abortion?

Michigan's prior sweep is a solid sign but Wisconsin and Pennsylvania remain wildcards. 

15 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Of course you share the one poll that has Trump beating Biden. Most other surveys have Biden beating Trump. :toofunny3: And the poll is so poorly sampled anyway, why would Trump win among young voters? :rip:

Nationally. By <3 percentage points. Which is not enough to win the Electoral College.

WaPo isn’t a fringe poster either. You should be taking this seriously and accept that the incumbent you guys have placed all your bets on and hitched your wagons to is weak af.

The polls won't turn around from here.

I'm waiting for the fall for how badly they worsen before any further opinions - the Republican primary's the wild card.

One prediction of mine that's still the same is Biden has a shot against Trump but not DeSantis.

The question now is how slim that shot will be.

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

The polls won't turn around from here.

I'm waiting for the fall for how badly they worsen before any further opinions - the Republican primary's the wild card.

One prediction of mine that's still the same is Biden has a shot against Trump but not DeSantis.

The question now is how slim that shot will be.

Nothing will matter for Biden’s re-election prospects than the economic conditions we face in October 2024. It could end up as the “October Surprise” that sinks him or, if it holds up without a recession, he might barely hang on by the skin of his dentures.

Theres also the elephant in the room, given that he’s so old he might not even live to reach Election Day. That makes his deeply unpopular VP even more relevant than she should be.

29 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

i hate to say it but i find it shocking that trump is only 4 years younger than biden

He never works a day in his life, that's how

Trump cant even give a single coherent thought without rambling. :skull: In his deposition for his RAPE case he was talking about social situations a million years ago. :deadbanana2: Nobody believes that Trump is mentally fit other than his cult.

Edited by Helios

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

the one poll that has Trump beating Biden. 

This... isn't even true for 2023 at large, let alone this month, with Biden losing to Trump in the Harris poll and tying Trump in the YouGov poll:

BZEqOO8.png

Again, why do you accuse polls of being forms of affirmation just because you don't like the observation?

I hate the observation being shown to us too - but my response means Dems must react and recalculate. Your response is to continue to make privileged arguments to gaslight Dems' largely poor base of color. Why? 

Edited by Communion

15 minutes ago, Helios said:

Trump cant even give a single coherent thought without rambling. :skull: In his deposition for his RAPE case he was talking about social situations a million years ago. :deadbanana2: Nobody believes that Trump is mentally fit other than his cult.

Weird how his cult was apparently a majority of the Americans that were sampled in this poll then.

Someone is MAD they’ve hitched all their hopes to a buffoon with dementia. :mandown: 

33 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Nothing will matter for Biden’s re-election prospects than the economic conditions we face in October 2024. It could end up as the “October Surprise” that sinks him or, if it holds up without a recession, he might barely hang on by the skin of his dentures.

Theres also the elephant in the room, given that he’s so old he might not even live to reach Election Day. That makes his deeply unpopular VP even more relevant than she should be.

The one counter to inflation across demographics that has the chance to cut deeply into the normally non-voting base AND cut down (not eliminate by a long-shot) Biden's unfavorables is abortion and by extension, birth control, period, full stop. I've got multiple cross-tabs on this I won't pull up. But you're right on all the other points.

I mean Biden can barely string a coherent sentence together from what I saw so I'm not suprised :rip:

11 minutes ago, Espresso said:

The one counter to inflation across demographics that has the chance to cut deeply into the normally non-voting base AND cut down (not eliminate by a long-shot) Biden's unfavorables is abortion and by extension, birth control, period, full stop. I've got multiple cross-tabs on this I won't pull up. But you're right on all the other points.

Democrats can’t keep coasting on abortion forever. But that’s exactly what they intend to do, while achieving nothing else of substance.

A recession will also be front of mind for working class voters when they’re the ones being pushed out of employment by Jerome Powell in order to bring inflation down.

Georgia won’t be swayed by the abortion argument, and probably goes back to Trump. Wisconsin would be vulnerable to flipping due to “white economic anxiety,” and Arizona is in danger because Biden is bleeding Latino support from the party.

53 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Weird how his cult was apparently a majority of the Americans that were sampled in this poll then.

Someone is MAD they’ve hitched all their hopes to a buffoon with dementia. :mandown: 

I was told by ATRL that Dems would crash and burn over each of the last 3 elections and it didn’t happen. Was I lied to? :mandown:

Dump apologists in this thread :fan: I agree that Biden is probably in his early stage of dementia or whatever but Dump has a progressive case of schizophrenia that only getting worse :gaycat2: 

16 minutes ago, Helios said:

I was told by ATRL that Dems would crash and burn over each of the last 3 elections

Who told you that Dems would "crash and burn" in 2022 - the midterm that has been hyped since 2018 as the friendliest in the last 3 decades to Dems, and for which Dems ran on as a reason for why Biden needed to win in 2020? :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.