Is Ajay's power bigger than you thought?

thatsmydemi

2 hours ago, Alaska. said:

She's the Fantano of gays. That Renaissance reaction is her MBDTF review

Lmao. At least with Fantano there is something dissect

OP: Yes, although this was clear from her return. The Rennie review blowing up is her and Beyonce combined power. Plenty of people circle jerking over it as well as some Stan's going OTT with the hate

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• charot

• Kassi

• TaggedGalaxy

Let’s be real here. She only made noise because  she reviewed a universally acclaimed BEYONCÉ album and panned it. None of her other review videos made nearly this much noise, not even the review videos f Chromatica…

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

It's Beyonce's power, not Ajay

That. BEYONCÉ alwys raises the girls blood pressure. :gaycat2: 

17 minutes ago, Cool said:

It is... She got a beyhive making a reaction vid to her reaction... :deadbanana2:

"tastelessism" :bibliahh::bibliahh: oh, they are going crazy

9 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Last time check, she’s a nobody with no type of pull whatsoever :rip: 

Keep convincing yourself. You're literally all over her threads (since yesterday?), that alone is very contradictory to what you're trying to portray/claim.

Edited by charot

7 minutes ago, Shinning said:

The power is BEYONCÉ's. Don't get it twisted. B*tches love to use Queén's name for attention.

Just now, charot said:

Keep convincing yourself. You're literally all over this her threads (since yesterday?), that alone is very contradictory to what you're trying to portray/claim.

In a thread with whose name attached to it? I’ll wait.  :gaycat2:

Keep convincing yourself that an n/a google search results with no pull is some type of “culture icon” :lmao:

AJay knew what she was doing! :toofunny2: 

If she released an I love it vid it prob wouldn’t have done numbers! 

She’ll prob release a video revisiting and be all about it! 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

6 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Not a fan/follower, I'm not really into reactors/online influencers but no one can deny her POWER in stan culture. That Hive still trying it. 

Edited by charot

1 minute ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

And who is about again? :gaycat2:

Look at the date girl this was before she reacted to Ren :gaycat2:

i hope people can realise that Rennie is no better than ST (her best overall) and Lemonade (her second best overall). that's for sure. :gaygacat7:

2 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

And who is about again? :gaycat2:

About herself. Check the date geez

The edit :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, charot said:

About herself. Check the date geez

And she still a nobody I can show you real influencers who actually have pull and she’s just not one of em :gaycat2:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

Just now, TaggedGalaxy said:

The edit :bibliahh:

She has completely lost it. Girlie needs to log off. 

Imagine being this affected over somebody's opinion :gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, charot said:

Not a fan/follower, I'm not really into reactors/online influencers but no one can deny her POWER in stan culture. That Hive still trying it. 

Are you comparing her power to Beyoncé’s?:rip: Bffr, friend.

Why are y’all acting like Renaissance is some random house record by a nameless new artist. It’s Beyoncé, my *****.

Anyone with even a fraction of Ajay’s following would illicit a similar reaction. It’s quite literally because it’s negativity directed toward Beyoncé, Renaissance, and, by proxy, the Hive. 

Hive was even getting into it with some random EDM publications and DJs over UK chart positions and Grammy awards. Ajay is not THAT special.

QueenBeyoncé is still pressed I see :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Are you comparing her power to Beyoncé’s?:rip: Bffr, friend.

Why are y’all acting like Renaissance is some random house record by a nameless new artist. It’s Beyoncé, my *****.

Anyone with even a fraction of Ajay’s following would illicit a similar reaction. It’s quite literally because it’s negativity directed toward Beyoncé, Renaissance, and, by proxy, the Hive. 

Hive was even getting into it with some random EDM publications and DJs over UK chart positions and Grammy awards. Ajay is not THAT special.

???

ezgif-1-bc0edf0122.thumb.gif.a7aa8301900

Edited by charot

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Pressed about what? :rip:  I asked how has the YouTuber’s “review” affected REN… and crickets :lmao:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

vgEb0Kw.jpg

2 minutes ago, charot said:

???

ezgif-1-bc0edf0122.thumb.gif.a7aa8301900

The reality is, it's the haters keeping the hate train going. Hive will be over Ajay in a week once the tour starts. lolol.gif

All these threads about Ajay are quite literally to irritate the Hive. lolol.gif None of this is about Ajay's "impact" specifically, it's about dragging Beyoncé because they've been given a tiny opening after Renaissance came out of 2022 as the most acclaimed album of the year. 

38 minutes ago, charot said:

Her opinions are not much different from critics'. Reviews are just somebody's opinion. At least she's real, not like those bunch of asslickers. 

The difference is that critics actually take the time to try and understand what they're listening to, and usually can at least identify the genre of music that they are hearing. I think the reaction to her "opinion" would be very different if it seemed like she tried to engage with the music, understand it, and bring up critiques. She didn't seem to spend much time at all talking about the specifics, she just said "I want more singing" and "this is hip-hop", neither of which even scratch the surface of what a critic is meant to do with their work.

1 minute ago, swissman said:

The difference is that critics actually take the time to try and understand what they're listening to, and usually can at least identify the genre of music that they are hearing. I think the reaction to her "opinion" would be very different if it seemed like she tried to engage with the music, understand it, and bring up critiques. She didn't seem to spend much time at all talking about the specifics, she just said "I want more singing" and "this is hip-hop", neither of which even scratch the surface of what a critic is meant to do with their work.

Nah you don't have to be an expert to like/dislike music. Also it's Bey we're talking about here, even her fart would get high ratings from critics. It's like a crime to criticize her. 

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

40 comments on 1 topic :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.