Is Ajay's power bigger than you thought?

thatsmydemi

I've never seen a reaction cause so much controversy and talk. She's making everyone question whether they liked Renaissance or not. :toofunny3:

Several tweets with thousands of likes and RTs... And in this forum her threads get between 5/+10 pages. 

Is everyone doing too much? Is her power a bit too much as well? 

Edited by thatsmydemi

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• charot

• Kassi

• TaggedGalaxy

She's bigger, more credible and influencial than those asslicking critics atp.

Edited by charot

She's been really big for quite a while so I'm not surprised 

She's a stan world icon and has like 1M subscribers. Whether we like it or not, Fantano and her do have a big reach even though she's not really a music reviewer like him and never cosplayed as one. She just makes funny, harmless reactions.

The reason her Rennie reaction is causing this much noise is that the album was universally acclaimed and most people expected her to like it. She ended up panning it so now one side is out with pitchforks and melting down about her being irrelevant/a nobody/her opinion doesn't matter with a condescending, holier-than-thou tone because how dare you not like Renaissance? And the other side is rejoicing and using it as a receipt for their "yall forced yourself to like it" narrative. Worms.

The only winner in all of this mess is queen Ajay.

Edited by State of Grace.

No. Are you the one who keeps making all of these Ajay posts as if she’s significant to the industry? :coffee2:

Yes, her opinion has always been valued and seen as more of an actual critic compared to the rest of reactioners. But now that her correct and valid take on Renaissance, suddenly she's a flop and should retire again :dies:

She’s more of a LION KING gurl, less of a Renaissance. Dead @her getting off her seat, crying, n praising the LION KING ST to the high heaven yet panning Renassaince just seems very LIL LIDDOed,  I must say! 

Edited by Kh-Loud

Eh, not really. Nobody cares about the other 3 albums she already reacted to. People care cause it’s Beyoncé and Renaissance is successful and universally acclaimed. Beyoncé simply has as much haters as she has lovers. She’s a fun reactor but she does not impact sales, acclaim or anything in that regard.

Edited by FSXP

She’s more powerful than some ATRL-ers want to admit. 

I feel sorry for her, I generally prefer honest reviews but for her own mental safety she maybe should have lied :dies:

the only reason she made news is because she reviewed a BEYONCE album and panned it, the other videos she made made zero noise. Its more-so the power of BEYONCE.

And NO, no one is questioning if they liked RENEE at first, no in the REAL world is. ATRL and beyonce haters are using her reaction as a justification to talk sh*t about beyonce.

She is :psyduck:

No. To be quite honest I didn't know who this woman was until I got on ATRL & saw threads about her, then when she reacted to Renaissance, I realized she did Youtube for a living.

Anyways, polarizing reactions/reviews on popular well-liked artists & albums will always garner huge attention and chatter. Throw Beyonce's name into it and you're going platinum. Beyonce's name elicits passionate discourse among fans & especially non-fans alike, hence the 30-page reaction thread on here and the countless spin-off threads, etc. :coffee2:

*You mean Beyoncé power.. this is the most this nobody ever been posted on here Beyoncé is really THAT GIRL :gaycat2:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

she is.

imagine taking a break for over a year (which is like decades in influencer/creator world) and still be THAT GIRL :clap3:

13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I feel sorry for her, I generally prefer honest reviews but for her own mental safety she maybe should have lied :dies:

You know there is a problem when this has to be said.

Yes.

it exposed how fragile that base is. One negative review has them spiraling :bibliahh:

Other reactors are reacting to her reaction :deadbanana2:

39 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I've never seen a reaction cause so much controversy and talk. She's making everyone question whether they liked Renaissance or not. :toofunny3:

Several tweets with thousands of likes and RTs... And in this forum her threads get between 5/+10 pages. 

Is everyone doing too much? Is her power a bit too much as well? 

She was at 850/880k ish and now she is at over 900k subscribers.

Truth breeds success

bey-2.gif

hives are discrediting her as if metacritics and other music publications like pitchfork are relevant in real world. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.