Spotify Web Player Black Screen. Help!

LesFleur

I'vew tried clearing cookies chile. Everytime I enter a thread with a Spotify player anywhere (OP, comment, signature), I have to disconnect and re-connect my HDMI cable.

I'm over it.

UnlawfulShadyDeer-size_restricted.gif

Did u try deleting cache? Or data altogether?

You can try 2 things:
- turn off the hardware acceleration,
- lower your main monitor refresh rate.

Are we talking about a Desktop PC with Windows OS?

When that happens try this combination on your keyboard, press all the keys at the same time

CTRL

WINDOWS KEY

SHIFT

B

Did your screen come back to life? 

If it does then it's a video driver problem and you should reinstall the drivers to your graphics card. If you've onboard graphics then reinstall all Intel/AMD drivers including network adapter card drivers. 

Well I just streamed We Break the Dawn in your absence. But seriously, what browser are you using?? Try another one and see if it works using another browser.

On 5/6/2023 at 3:12 PM, Mean Trees said:

Well I just streamed We Break the Dawn in your absence. But seriously, what browser are you using?? Try another one and see if it works using another browser.

:nicole: and got your life

Dance GIF

On 5/6/2023 at 1:08 PM, Rev8 said:

Did u try deleting cache? Or data altogether?

Tried this and it seems to have fixed it: Solved: Black screen web player - The Spotify Community

EDIT: it just happened again :deadbanana:

Edited by LesFleur