Taylor Swift - 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)'

nasa

Enchanted TV can easily be her next #1 if she chooses to push it. Throw in some McRemixes since she seems to love them and it's a lock. But it also depends on the #1 song around that time obviously. Unless there's a monster summer smash in July, I don't see why the song wouldn't be able to debut at #1. 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

The way this ***** at 19 wrote a 6.5 min torch song featuring the complete and utter destruction and evisceration of a man in the style of his own music as an extra fcuk you for how he infantilized and manipulated her, truly the Citizen Kane of break-up songs :deadbanana4:

Whatever song gets TTH and a release day video will go #1 for sure. Enchanted is the best bet, but honestly any random vault track would do it if she pushes it. I’m sure she’ll make sure to have at least one #1 from this album release week. 

HELP does anyone remember this :bibliahh:

I can't help but love the way she talks about Speak Now. It truly seems like it is one of her most precious jewel, and she's right about that. :heart:

Remember this mess? The way he desperately tried to get her attention and she paid him dust :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Remember this mess? The way he desperately tried to get her attention and she paid him dust :bibliahh:

the way she ghosted him after this is so funny :dies:

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

HELP does anyone remember this :bibliahh:

All of her Target exclusive commercials are such serves, I want them back! :jonny5:

I hope the vault tracks are on the level of Red TV's. 

6 minutes ago, Klein said:

I'm guessing 2-3 will be of the camp of "cute but immature or not as personal or quality of songwriting" (like Let's God), 2-3 will be of the camp of "great but another released song was similar or did the job better", and 1 will be of the camp of "amazing wtf was she thinking"

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

This still sends me :bibliahh:

There’s no way Enchanted doesn’t get the lead single treatment. :deadbanana2: Only if a different song blows up on TikTok before release or if she chooses a vault track for some reason

Also PERCHED for Dear John TV and Last Kiss TV :jonny6: Speak Now was one of my most anticipated re-records and it’s almost here 

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I’m content with fact that no vault track is going to touch forever winter, but I also know that if any album can match the overall quality of sacRED’s vault, it would only be SN

with 3 vinyls, I have a feeling that at least half of them are 6 minutes… :gaycat6:

On the topic of remixes and acoustic versions, I can see her doing something like Shania’s Up album, with the purple being the original “country” album and a red version (sold exclusively at target) with pop remixes. Also thinking back to her TikTok’s with Dolly and Shania where T wore purple, Shania wore red and Dolly wore green, so maybe she’ll do 3rd acoustic version. I mean probably not but if anyone could pull that off it’s Taylor. And I need that piano version of Mine recorded and released.

l8ua3r7sbvya1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&adli75r7sbvya1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I can't unsee it now :deadbanana2:

I have decided that I will be entering my gatekeeping era with this one. :cm:

Sometimes I forget just how young this ***** is :deadbanana4: no wonder she's so messy chasing 1975 dick like pls :toofunny3:

She's not even 35 and that's like where professionals start to actually earn money money, yet she's here about to be a billionaire and revisiting the work she did at 19-20 :jonny5:She's coming for that Artist of the Decade award again I fear!

10 hours ago, vale9001 said:

it all depends on how much the album performs as it's a new album. Every song from Midnights was big for weeks, with fearless and red we saw  after the first 2-3 days streams fall more. 

Midnights songs occupied the top 13 of Us spotify for the whole week, on the 7h day the old tracks from red in the top 10 were ATW 10 min and nothing new, so only new songs.

It's also true Enchanted is an hit at the moment and it's pushed by the tour that still will be on the 7th july so maybe it could have better legs even if it's an old song.  

You also have to remember that for many of her late 2010s fans, Speak Now and debut are probably the most slept over parts of her discography, there isn't an All Too Well universally loved or an IKYWT level smash to carry that album. Enchanted only became viral recently while ATW was already a fan favorite all the way from 2012.

This will probably be the best performing TV  era bar 1989 and Rep.

8 hours ago, Klein said:

I can't help but love the way she talks about Speak Now. It truly seems like it is one of her most precious jewel, and she's right about that. :heart:

This is my favorite part of the announcement! It reads like this is her favorite in her own discography, and I wouldn't have expected that. Honestly, I would have expected it to be almost a footnote to her, and it's nice that it's the complete opposite.

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

l8ua3r7sbvya1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&adli75r7sbvya1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I can't unsee it now :deadbanana2:

This is exactly what I was saying! The HORRIBLE hair stylist ruining this gorgeous photo ... My villain origin story

I know Enchanted is by far the lead contender for the song that gets some sort of push and hits #1, unless there's a massive hit to block it...

But I really want her to surprise us and go with Last Kiss. I know it's incredibly unlikely, but can you imagine? It's already one of her best, will get even better, has the July 9th thing going for it, etc. Would kind of be an iconic breakup ballad #1. and honestly it's better than both Enchanted and All Too Well so like

29 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I know Enchanted is by far the lead contender for the song that gets some sort of push and hits #1, unless there's a massive hit to block it...

But I really want her to surprise us and go with Last Kiss. I know it's incredibly unlikely, but can you imagine? It's already one of her best, will get even better, has the July 9th thing going for it, etc. Would kind of be an iconic breakup ballad #1. and honestly it's better than both Enchanted and All Too Well so like

Last Kiss is the song I’m least excited to hear re-recorded on this album. There’s magic in the original that can’t be replicated.

10 hours ago, Headlock said:

The way this ***** at 19 wrote a 6.5 min torch song featuring the complete and utter destruction and evisceration of a man in the style of his own music as an extra fcuk you for how he infantilized and manipulated her, truly the Citizen Kane of break-up songs :deadbanana4:

I was listening to Dear J*hn in the car earlier and it really is INSANE :jonnycat:

Some of the vocals sound more pitchy than I remember but the emotions are truly there. She eviscerated him with utmost class. Can’t wait to hear it with updated vocals (those are going to pop off for sure), mixing/engineering and a crisper production.

or MAYBE it’s you and your SICK need to give love, then take it away :jonny3:

• ATRL Moderator

Yaaaas, the praise for Dear John, her best song ever :clap3: I'm sad there was such a messy response to it with John being in his feelings, cause if she had just handled it differently (like not named him :skull:) she would probably consider it one of her best breakup songs and fans would appreciate it a lot more.

The bridge :WAP:

Do people realize the only reason ATW got single treatment was cause it was a vault version. Unless there’s another extended version of an old song. The single from this era will be a vault track