Breaking: The Tories lose over 1,000 seats in local council elections

Bears01

are they the GOP of the UK?

who is the dems of the UK?

1 minute ago, XAMJ said:

are they the GOP of the UK?

who is the dems of the UK?

Yes, but honestly not as awful as the GOP. Still bad though 

I guess the Labour Party. Though they’re both different. Dems haven’t been as progressive since Labour was under their previous leadership since the FDR era, but they’ve gone more toward the center. 

10 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Yes, but honestly not as awful as the GOP. Still bad though 

I guess the Labour Party. Though they’re both different. Dems haven’t been as progressive since Labour was under their previous leadership since the FDR era, but they’ve gone more toward the center. 

Hasnt the Labour Party been a disaster for the uk too though? I feels like the UK itself needs to overhaul all of its political parties it’s just been bad each every changing leader the last couple of years. 

7 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Hasnt the Labour Party been a disaster for the uk too though? I feels like the UK itself needs to overhaul all of its political parties it’s just been bad each every changing leader the last couple of years. 

Labour has essentially been a minority party going on 15 years. The Tories have massively ran the UK into the ground since then 

We bloody love to see it!

My district was gained by Labour from the Tories for the first time in 20 years too. ❤️

:clap3:

Didn’t they already lose like 1000 seats last year? :rip: 

shame they lost them to labour though, we need both gone

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

honestly the last time the uk truly prospered was under the blair / brown labour government. since then, tories have just ran the country into the ground. 

Now what needs to happen for a general election to happen? I know the Tories are tanking right now in the polls...

1 hour ago, iconicyayo said:

honestly the last time the uk truly prospered was under the blair / brown labour government. since then, tories have just ran the country into the ground. 

They really followed the America-print huh? :dies: 

well hello, let's celebrate that

6 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Now what needs to happen for a general election to happen? I know the Tories are tanking right now in the polls...

A general election has to be held by January 2025, so there'll be one coming at some point in the near future.

:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.