Killer charged with manslaughter: Man killed by civilian with chokehold on NYC subway

khalyan

If only :lakitu:

16 minutes ago, Communion said:

Kathy Hochul and Eric Adams are truly two of the most evil Democrats I’ve ever seen.

Absolutely appalling that this vigilante is being hailed as a hero. :biblio: 

I'm lost for words that the man hasn't been charged with anything, even if this man was homeless, he was still a human being and was murdered 

• ATRL Moderator

"It wasn't a lynching! Be an independent thinker! Crime is out of control!!"

I hope someone shoots his ass before he even makes it to trial. ******* cold-blooded murderer. 

13 hours ago, Communion said:

"It wasn't a lynching! Be an independent thinker! Crime is out of control!!"

I hope someone shoots his ass before he even makes it to trial. ******* cold-blooded murderer. 

Hope the worst is happening to that piece of ****, for real. Mental and physical pain, we don't care.

I’m a little lost on this story because for the first time in a while, I don’t think I agree with the left here. Was he not screaming that he would hurt anyone on the train, that he did not mind "going to jail or getting life in prison" and was "ready to die."

Like I’d be scared for my life and hope he gets restricted. That is a direct threat. He said he was ready to go to jail for life for hurting the people on the train… meaning he would like to cause them incredible harm, death even. 

Obviously I wish he wasn’t killed, clearly very mentally ill, but he just threatened the passengers lives. This isn’t some innocent man by any stretch. 

genuinely want to be educated, what am I missing? 

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Was he not screaming that he would hurt anyone on the train, that he did not mind "going to jail or getting life in prison" and was "ready to die."

You posting this just as video of what he was actually doing on the train leaks:

A man begging for food deserves to be lynched? That is why liberals like yourself and TYT  "disagree with the left"? This is why hatred of the poor and how that is raciialized is at the core of this issue - because people are indoctrinated to view the existence of the homeless as violence.

Feeling uncomfortable when forced to witness the realities of poverty =/= feeling unsafe.

If anyone can see that video clip and feel you'd fear for their life, that says more about them than it could ever say about Jordan Neely and who he was as a person.

Edited by Communion

16 minutes ago, Communion said:

You posting this just as video of what he was actually doing on the train leaks:

A man begging for some food deserves to be lynched to you? That is why you're "breaking with the left"? This is why hatred of the poor and how that is raciialized is at the core of this issue - because people are indoctrinated to view the existence of the homeless as violence.

Feeling uncomfortable when forced to witness the realities of poverty =/= feeling unsafe.

If you can see that video clip and feel you'd fear for your life, that says more about you than it could ever say about Jordan Neely and who he was as a person.

Can’t decipher the audio in these videos but I’ll take your word for it. Is he saying he would hurt people in those videos? Have multiple people confirmed it? Because that is the only point I am really focused on… that would be a threat. If he did not say that then obviously I agree, this was extremely unjust

I love how screaming is grounds to kill homeless people but suddenly punching nazis is a problem for these very same people as well.

Rules for thee, not for me.

On 5/5/2023 at 9:10 AM, Dephira said:

He's never gonna get convicted of anything in front of a jury. This is just gonna exacerbate the crackdowns on homeless people 

You might as well have pulled a Ron DeSantis and called Penny a "Good Samaritan" like all the other Republicans and cops screeching about this. :toofunny3:

Are the people who were helping Penny going to be charged as well?

That article he just did. :ahh:

"Trip to Africa."

"I don't see race."

I'm a trained expert but idk what I was doing.

:ahh:

He's definitely a monster.

• 4 weeks later...

Strangulation for some but not for others I guess :coffee2: Politics is so weird :coffee2: 

Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed legislation (HB 1375) that would classify strangulation as assault that merits felony charges. The Florida law makes even nonfatal strangulation a felony.

Rep. Jessica Baker’s legislation makes the penalty for the act a third-degree felony, which could lead to five years in state prison for those convicted, as long as the act is adjudged to have caused “great bodily harm.”

The Governor signed the bill on the same day that former Marine Daniel Penny, whom the Governor has described as a “good Samaritan,” was indicted for manslaughter by a grand jury for choking a homeless man to death on a subway. X

On 5/13/2023 at 11:48 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

You might as well have pulled a Ron DeSantis and called Penny a "Good Samaritan" like all the other Republicans and cops screeching about this. :toofunny3:

“You might as well have said something completely different than what you actually said, then you would sound like Desantis” do you ever think before you speak? :rip: quote me when he a jury convicts him 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.