Gwyneth Paltrow compares sex with exes Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck.

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

Gwyneth Paltrow is getting personal. The Oscar-winning actress is opening up about some of her most high-profile past romances on an all-new episode of the Call Her Daddy podcast.

In the latest episode, posted on Tuesday, the 50-year-old Goop founder sat down with host Alex Cooper and dished on the A-listers she's dated in the past -- including Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck.

Recalling her '90s romance with Pitt, she reflected on meeting the Oscar winner while filming Seven, in 1995, and it was "Major love at first sight. It was crazy."

Their romance evolved quickly, and the pair ended up getting engaged but broke things off in 1997 before ever tying the knot.

"I had a lot of development to do, looking back in hindsight. In a lot of ways, I didn't really fully start to come into myself until I was 40 years old." Paltrow shared. "And I had such a pleasing issue. I didn’t really even understand how to listen to my instincts and act from that place."

That being said, Paltrow recalled that she was "totally heartbroken when we broke up."

GettyImages-134374994.jpg?itok=09cxEQZk

"It was the right thing at that time, but it was really hard," she recalled, adding that she still has a warm and fondness for Pitt, 59, as a person. "He's a great guy. He's wonderful, I really like him a lot."  Cooper wasn't holding back when it came to grilling Paltrow either, with a game of "Brad of Ben," in which Paltrow was asked to compare her famous exes in a number of categories including, "Who are you more likely to get into an argument with?" and "Who is more romantic?" As well as, "Who is better in bed?"  Paltrow dated her Shakespeare in Love co-star Affleck on and off from 1997 to 2000.  As it turns out, Paltrow said both Pitt and Affleck were good kissers, and when it came to who was better in bed, the choice was "really hard."  "Brad was like the sort of major chemistry, love of your life, kind of, at the time, and then Ben was, like, technically excellent," Paltrow said, struggling with the awkwardness of her candor.

GettyImages-88432725.jpg?itok=xr9TGvkB

Cooper also convinced her to play a game of "F**k, Marry, Kill" with her choices being -- as one might guess -- Affleck, Pitt and her real-life ex-husband Chris Martin.  When it comes to marrying, Paltrow said unequivocally she'd choose Martin, sweetly adding, "I would do that all again."  As for who she'd take to bed one more time, Paltrow said, "I think Brad." Which, obviously, left one more pairing. "Ben, yeah, God bless him," Paltrow said with a laugh.  Paltrow was married to Martin from 2003 to 2016. She has since tied the knot with Brad Falchuk in 2018. Affleck married Jennifer Lopez in July 2022, and Pitt has gone on to high-profile marriages with Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.

https://www.etonline.com/gwyneth-paltrow-compares-sex-with-exes-brad-pitt-and-ben-affleck-203878?fbclid=IwAR20js7dj0Sd4wJEQgyTWGTmH97Arb7ID552cf-zcTrSPmwEsroDGAWrRvs

Imagine a man comparing his exes in bed and calling one of them “technically excellent” lmao:rip: Society would not look kindly on that

the female John Mayer minus the talent :clap3:

Edited by popmusicisdead

5 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Imagine a man comparing his exes in bed and calling one of them “technically excellent” lmao:rip: Society would not look kindly on that

And whilst currently being married too :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Girl straight men talk like this all the time and no one cares lmao

Extremely inappropriate but she never gives a  **** lmao 

7 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Katy got dragged so much for ranking her partners in bed, I don’t think it’s really a sexism thing 

People in here thinking women are allowed to be more open than men in any sexual manner is hilarious and just so out of touch :deadbanana2:

This woman is so annoying.

10 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Girl straight men talk like this all the time and no one cares lmao

between them.

I think they mean imagine John mayer making an interview in 2023 where he says during sex katy was more excellent and savage while jennifer aniston was more maternal ...or whatever. 

But I don't think in the 50/50 rule... i think women are just less predatory than men so yeah for me it's not the same and I said what I said. 

Edited by vale9001

31 minutes ago, Arrows said:

they do it all the time. every day. all day long. :rip: men set the standard.

queen!

some of you need to remove the sticks.

33 minutes ago, Arrows said:

men have been doing this, and much worse, since the beginning of time 

1 hour ago, Arrows said:

I mean no one is going to pay attention to a Gwyneth podcast interview. Her acting a major mess is the expected so there will be no outrage. 

If it was someone else in a different context… I can see the point.

1 hour ago, Click Clack said:

queen!

some of you need to remove the sticks.

I wish I was in her shoes with Ben. :emofish: 

This bish really got very lucky in life despite being talentless, butterface'd and annoying af. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.