Text that got Tucker Carlson fired released

Redstreak

how are they just now discovering he’s racist 💀

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Espresso said:

AP in the updated OP of the original firing thread more than 20 minutes ago. 

This warrants its own thread.

Thinking Of You

Mentally ill. Psychotic. Deranged. Evil. Diabolical. Insane.

The conservative girls are taking Ls left and RIGHT! 

Who texts an entire essay like that :rip: deranged

This guy is the textbook definition of sociopath, a narcissist and an arsonist. He pretty much confirmed enjoying watching poc people suffer. His racism is equivalent to that of Nazis and the likes. If he had the political leverage, he would surely make slavery legal again. I could say he’s inherently evil but I don’t think that could begin to cover it. 

Edited by commander

21 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

i cant believe some people are like this :biblio:

Quite a lot of conservatives are like this actually. Especially boomers 

So he got fired for admitting he has humanity and guilt over what his show might inspire? Or because the text was insufferable? Fox makes no sense.

So Fox fired him because he confessed that Antifa are humans too?

5 minutes ago, bad guy said:

So he got fired for admitting he has humanity and guilt over what his show might inspire? Or because the text was insufferable? Fox makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

I don’t know y’all, “it’s not how white men fight” is……not the best look. To put it simple 

Just now, Bears01 said:

I don’t know y’all, “it’s not how white men fight” is……not the best look. To put it simple 

It’s hardly the most striking thing in that essay, and def not why he was fired. 

1 minute ago, PoisonPill said:

It’s hardly the most striking thing in that essay, and def not why he was fired. 

Well yeah, that and initially saying he wanted a kid  he disagrees with to get killed 

2 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

this, and also didn’t he say worse things on air during his show?

I’m a bit confused because surely he has said and done worse on his show? :rip: 

4 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Well yes but to act like Fox would care about such a statement when even more inflammatory things have been said on their network is a stretch :rip:

But he's said so much worse and deranged **** to millions of people live on TV :deadbanana:

Still happy he was removed, but if Fox cares about this they did a great job not showing it for all this while 

7 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

Exactly my thoughts. He has said WAY worse things *on air*

there's no evidence this is the text that got him fired, and the guy who tweeted this acknowledges that. 

he got fired because of the dominion lawsuit and the one from a former producer about poor working conditions. there is definitely a lot more nasty stuff about to come out and rupert murdoch knows.

10 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

8 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

this, and also didn’t he say worse things on air during his show?

He has. The meltdowns about this are really rich.

11 hours ago, khalyan said:

This warrants its own thread.

Fine, fair.

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

there's no evidence this is the text that got him fired, and the guy who tweeted this acknowledges that. 

he got fired because of the dominion lawsuit and the one from a former producer about poor working conditions. there is definitely a lot more nasty stuff about to come out and rupert murdoch knows.

I doubt there is any more to come out that's newsworthy, actually. The bulk of it came in the last day or two. 

All the speculation as to why is all that matters and all the approx. dozen (:rip:) reasons are already there (and all catalogued in the other thread).

1) Tucker's 50th Anniversary Heritage Gala speech with religious references that creeped Rupert Murdoch out after he broke off an engagement with another woman just days prior for literally the exact same reason

2) The Abby Grossberg lawsuit

3) The Dominion lawsuit

4) The SmartMatic's upcoming lawsuit

5) Reporting on losing carrier fees if Tucker continued which is the vast bulk of Fox News' profits

6) The leaked videos of him trashing Fox Nation and sexual comments with Piers Morgan

7) The c*** text of an executive

8) And now, finally, this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.