Please help me find a music video

Philo

I’m looking for a music video made by a female pop singer, the song is happy/upbeat and it’s set in a garden party/wedding. It’s probably made in the 2000s. It’s for my roommate, she says the song gives Kelly Clarkson vibes and the singer is probably wearing a yellow dress. Please help me find it! 

Gwen Stefani what you waiting for? The song isn’t pop-rock at all though so probably wrong but it’s the most iconic pop video set in a garden I can think of from the 00s.

with that description, i immediately thought of the Gwen video above^

Cant you get more details? Was the singer blonde or brunette? There are a bunch of videos set in garden parties during the 2000s. From the top of my head that werent mentioned yet:

Miranda Lambert’s White Liar

The Veronica’s 4ever OG Version

Ashley Tisdale’s Its Alright Its Okay

Kelly Clarkson’s Miss Independent 

Ashlee Simpson’s Lala

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Very Mid 00s, bright, summery, Applebee's restaurant muzak.

Not sure if any of these are it, but this is the vibe I thought of based on your description.

I think the music video you’re talking about is so what by pink

10 hours ago, Philo said:

I’m looking for a music video made by a female pop singer, the song is happy/upbeat and it’s set in a garden party/wedding. It’s probably made in the 2000s. It’s for my roommate, she says the song gives Kelly Clarkson vibes and the singer is probably wearing a yellow dress. Please help me find it! 

lily allen - f**k you?

Seems too obvious but it isn't I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry? She wears a gold dress in that.

OMG Thank you all for the guesses, it was I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson! 🥰

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.