Yall spend this much at Disney? :rip:

SmittenCake

For ATRLers who are fans of Disney, do you guys spend this much over there? Even without facoring children, it seems like overall too much money to spend at a park :rip:

Edited by SmittenCake

I believe the narrator knows she spent too much, but it's also a trip for a family of 5. I saw this tweet last night, and they could've packed their food and brought it into the park, and $800+ for lightsabers was an excessive and optional expense (+ ice cream, popcorn, funnel cakes, photo pass, headbands, and eating in multiple restaurants). There are ways to enjoy WDW without spending over 3k in a day.

17 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

Who’s got the money for this :rip:

and with kids :rip: I thought we were in a recession 

Spending that much to wait for hours in lines, eat greasy food and watch a bunch of kids? A literal hell on Earth. 

and most of that for overpriced disgusting food you poop out the next day :redface:

I feel like that's so much food :rip: 

I know a weekend for a family of 4 costs an average of 5-6k dollars so yeah those are the prices. 

Thinking how my dad’s job used to give him and the family trips to Disneyworld yearly and it was all inclusive :jonny5:

i didn’t know how good I had it 

Though very low on my list of "kind of people that should be arrested", Disney adults will eventually be locked up when I rise to power 

my dad's American friends considered taking their kids to EPCOT, but they booked a Eurotrip instead cause visiting the real places was cheaper :rip:

Edited by ProudLBS

To each their own. You’re paying for the experience just like you would for a concert or vacation. Which some would see as a waste of money. This is however a good reminder of why I will never have kids though. At least with just me it would be affordable but with kids out of the question  :deadbanana4:

I only went once as a small child. Prices probably weren't nearly as obscene back then, but I still wonder how my parents managed to afford it. Amusement parks in general can get pretty expensive, and Disney is the premium amusement park. 

Why not go traveling or something? All that just for DISNEY?!

Even so, the lightsabers were the only truly ridiculous expense. Everything else made sense to me

Edited by Darius

Did they just ride one ride the whole day and spend money the rest of the time if I understood correctly? I would've been fine with some cheetos and just the rides :rip: then dinner at the end outside the park

My family owns at DVC and we are somewhat local so I go multiple times a year for a week or so, if I had to pay for the room I couldn’t go as often.

Lightsabers $800 :deadbanana2:

Screen_Shot_2017-05-02_at_2.43.53_PM.png

It's definitely too much money, especially when it comes to food that looks cheap and greasy.

with this amount of money I can travel to multiple countries and still have some left depending on the destinations :rip:

It literally makes me so happy to go there and y’all need to let us Disney adults be happy I can spend my money how I like (even if it’s way too much :redface:)

Rewatch the video. Nobody spends 800 dollars for a lightsaber. I blame the parents on this one. :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.