Fox News Poll: 83% Say Political Attacks On Trans Kids Are A Problem

Stimulus

9 hours ago, Helios said:

And I ask once again, show me a bill that has been presented by the Democrats that has negatively targeted trans youth or women. If you cant do that then don't respond to me anymore. Im not here for your games. 

10 hours ago, Helios said:

Nowhere in this article does it say that Biden is attacking trans kids. Try reading the thread title again. This isnt something Democrats are being blamed for in any poll. Once again Biden haters have twisted the topic into trying to blame the Democrats for everything. :ace: 

You have a lot of nerve talking to mods as rudely as you do. :biblio: 

7 hours ago, xDiamondx said:

Amen.

Especially because history shows us that it was propaganda and appeasement that preceded the Holocaust. What we are seeing right now is just the beginning of a very long and slippery slope towards that end. It's worrying and infuriating that Hilary of all people is choosing to focus on a very specific and narrow-mined view of the problem at large. But I'm not surprised that the US hasn't changed very much in the last two hundred years, Hitler drew inspiration from the Native American genocide and Jim Crow laws.

Do you people not understand how gov't works? In the states where these bans are happening, Dems literally have zero power or control to stop these things, and the federal gov't can't get a bill passed because they need Republican support to do so. Please, for the love of god, open a civics book.

---

interestingly, these polls usually don't include many responses from younger people because the younger generations are notoriously never reached out to... so these numbers are from older people which means the propaganda the republicans are pushing isn't even working on them the way they thought it would. just goes to show republicans are not interested in governing for the people and instead only for themselves. but dems bad!

5 hours ago, Communion said:

Louisiana. The bar is in hell. :ahh: The Republicans have a super majority who can override whatever the governor does. It doesn't matter what the gov does.

Edited by Bang Up

50 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Do you people not understand how gov't works? In the states where these bans are happening, Dems literally have zero power or control to stop these things, and the federal gov't can't get a bill passed because they need Republican support to do so. Please, for the love of god, open a civics book.

---

interestingly, these polls usually don't include many responses from younger people because the younger generations are notoriously never reached out to... so these numbers are from older people which means the propaganda the republicans are pushing isn't even working on them the way they thought it would. just goes to show republicans are not interested in governing for the people and instead only for themselves. but dems bad!

Louisiana. The bar is in hell. :ahh: The Republicans have a super majority who can override whatever the governor does. It doesn't matter what the gov does.

I understand how this all functions.

However, it does NOT mean Democrats are without fault either.  Diane Feinstein and RGB both should have left their positions years ago and here we are, a dysfunctional government because of their ego. Their inability to fight dirty is what will do them in because Republicans sure aren't. 

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

The Republicans have a super majority who can override whatever the governor does. 

And yet the governor routinely gives into what Republicans want. 

How do you expect pro-choice views to grow in Louisiana if even the Dem governor is staunchly anti-choice because, despite the precious claims, the Dem establishment allows conservative Dems to push anti-LGBT and anti-women policies?

I'd like to believe it's due to some humanity in their viewers but it's honestly because trans people just aren't big enough that they can reap rewards laregly from. Most people have never met an openly trans person much less, kid, so it's honestly not a tangible target.

Also they lost big midterms, so that's probably why too.

Edited by RunUpDoneUp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.