Mathew Lawrence shares his me too story.

MadonnasBoyfriend

I’m so sorry that happened to him. He’s spitting pure facts on this 

I don't doubt he has had his share of Hollywood perverts but I'm going to need him to spill more details about the marvel thing because it sounds like he got scammed hard. No way would him or his brothers be contacted by a legitimate person.

MadonnasBoyfriend
21 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

I don't doubt he has had his share of Hollywood perverts but I'm going to need him to spill more details about the marvel thing because it sounds like he got scammed hard. No way would him or his brothers be contacted by a legitimate person.

He's got a sick body and can act. He could have surely played a super hero. Unfortunately it looks like he's going to let the director remain anonymous

I believe it. I mean look at these poor Nickelodeon and Disney stars :rip: I feel this unfortunately happens a lot. I bet there are a LOT of Dan Schneiders.

27 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

He use to be hot, but now he's aged like milk.

57 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

During his Boy Meets World days I could see it, I bet the early Marvel films are what he means, X-Men, Spider Man, etc...

For instance, I could see him opposite Tobey Macguire in Spider Man playing the part James Franco played.

I’m glad he’s spilling but damn he look like a glass of hot milk on a summer day in the desert. 

Such a shame. I wonder who the director was? 

Why doesn't he name them

6 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Why doesn't he name them

:keir:

8 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Why doesn't he name them

Because it will lead to a tiring lawsuit draining his money. 

47 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Why doesn't he name them

not only is it a financially stressful decision but victims / survivors tend 

to get a **** ton of vitriol thrown at them bc everyone assumes that 

they are lying. its sadly a true consequence of standing up to SA / abuse

I know that accusing someone without proof can absolutely lead to defamation lawsuits and since it was so long ago, he probably wouldn’t be able to prove it (which means hearsay and without proof he’d lose). That said, I genuinely wish that directors and casting agents, etc, who have done this **** would be exposed.

Being in a position of power and essentially “forcing” or coercing someone to do sexual acts under duress for a promise of a role is terrible. we’ve also seen how Hollywood likes to cover up/not believe male victims (see the Corey’s, etc) and it’s absolutely ridiculous. I hope he’s able to get some sort of justice (even if it’s from someone else speaking up with actual evidence). 

That's f'ed up, I'm glad he stood up for himself tbh... personally I would've done it 

4 hours ago, crf13 said:

How long do we, as a society, have to keep living with a wild Bryan Singer on the loose? 

He’s smarter then most he covers his tracks and destroys anyone who says anything 

3 minutes ago, rac7d said:

He’s smarter then most he covers his tracks and destroys anyone who says anything 

Yep! And that’s why I understand why Matthew didn’t flat out say his name.

7 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

Bryan Singer directed most of the x-men films (before Disney absorbed Fox’s Marvel properties) he also would court young hot guys as his sex slaves in exchange for major roles. Matthew was very hot back when Bryan was in the height of his behavior.

This makes my heart hurt so much for him. No one deserves to go through that

People in here commenting on his looks after this.... disgusting. :biblionny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.