Republican bullies P!nk, implies she’s trans. P!nk claps back

Rv1709

I was ready for her to end him but…. Yeah.

What the f*** :rip: 

1 hour ago, Rv1709 said:

What a stupid and attention-seeking move.

He should be thankful for my fav gave him his 15 mins.

Should’ve dragged his ass harder but yeah what an absurd tweet :rip:

I think it was a classy "clap back". That person didn't even deserve to be dragged properly. Pathetic.

Edited by Borsi

34 minutes ago, Borsi said:

:ahh: 

A stupid remark deserves a stupid response so :clown:

1 hour ago, Zaram said:

Why is a politician even allowed to say this?:rip:

I literally told a friend yesterday, people without talent shouldn’t be allowed to have a social media account. WHY are leaders posting their clownery on social media? HOW are these people qualified to lead countries? 💀💀💀

This is the new norm. Transphobes are going to afflict cis girls with increased focus on body and beauty standards in the coming years. TERFs were warned. :michael:

10 minutes ago, elevate said:

This is the new norm. Transphobes are going to afflict cis girls with increased focus on body and beauty standards in the coming years. TERFs were warned. :michael:

100% agreed. It was clear from the start that this is just an extension of their general hatred towards all women. The cis women who think they're doing something by criticizing trans people are really just throwing support behind the same people who want to strip women of all of their freedoms. They wouldn't even "allow" women to have jobs, or go to school, if they had their way. 

Hum seriously? Is that man deranged? What is going on in the US ? 

5 hours ago, Reginald said:

100% agreed. It was clear from the start that this is just an extension of their general hatred towards all women. The cis women who think they're doing something by criticizing trans people are really just throwing support behind the same people who want to strip women of all of their freedoms. They wouldn't even "allow" women to have jobs, or go to school, if they had their way. 

now here's the tea.

-

what a disgusting and weird ass comment to make. v pathetic

We know Pink can and will go off on social media, she probably thought it wasn't even worth it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.