jdanton2

Her poor face sdkfdskfg

And her stans try to tell themselves she's got vocals :hoetenks:

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

was she trying to kill her

spacer.png

:deadbanana4:

jesus

i'm a die had katy fan, but ouch, this style of music is just not for her. donno why nobody from her team didn't say anything once they heard how this sounds during rehearsal or Orlando at home sessions. 

she really didn't have bad performance since like 2013, but this one sets her back 12 years. could potentially go viral on tiktok, just when she started to be loved again because of her bops and style

It’s not even that bad, it’s just… not in her wheelhouse at all. Like, she has no vibrato to work with. Carol looking completely unimpressed and then out singing her in 2 seconds :deadbanana2:

Kristin Chenoweth watching on like 'gurl what are these vocals'

It's not her best because it's not her genre nor the best music to pair up with her vocal style, but I don't think she did bad. Couple of off notes especially on the lower register but she was able to navigate through it.

I don’t like Katy, but everyone is doing entirely too much :rip: she sounds fine.

i like the low notes! but this did not compliment her voice at all and yeah Carol was not impressed :rip:

4 hours ago, hummingbird12 said:

she really didn't have bad performance since like 2013, but this one sets her back 12 years. could potentially go viral on tiktok, just when she started to be loved again because of her bops and style

um :rip:

She sounds fine 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.