Updated: Right wing grifter Steven Crowder exposed as abusive husband

Bears01

23 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Okay. I still think it’s creepy for this random yashar person with no connection to the situation to be digging for and publishing intimate material from their marriage.

I kind of doubt a random person could just get their hands on this sort of footage. I assume someone sent it to him, probably someone connected to Hilary.

29 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Okay. I still think it’s creepy for this random yashar person with no connection to the situation to be digging for and publishing intimate material from their marriage.

Yashar Ali has hundreds of sources both in media and on the Hill according to several profiles. I’ve got some problems with him, but anyone’s that’s tracked him for a while within the Beltway and in media is aware of him. He’s not some nobody with a Substack - he went independent after working at a few publications prior.

2 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

You really just think homeboy stole this footage and published it :rip: he talked with the family of the wife and there’s direct quotes in the article. Be f*cking for real 

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

Yashar Ali has hundreds of sources both in media and on the Hill according to several profiles. I’ve got some problems with him, but anyone’s that’s tracked him for a while within the Beltway and in media is aware of him. He’s not some nobody with a Substack - he went independent after working at a few publications prior.

He’s a grifter himself who has committed fraud against people and is currently being sued for $250k he stole from a friend.

11 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

He’s a grifter himself who has committed fraud against people and is currently being sued for $250k he stole from a friend.

Well aware and wasn't claiming otherwise. What he isn't is random, which is what you were claiming. 

Whether he shouldn't be in journalism any longer is a separate argument that I'd agree with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.