Updated: Right wing grifter Steven Crowder exposed as abusive husband

Bears01

To the surprise of no one, the man who is horrible on his show is also a horrible person behind closed doors. I hope his ex-wife takes him to the cleaners in court and wins sole custody (especially since I know his audience won't give a **** about him being abusive).

Not surprised at all v

Oh I hope so bad this ruins him but you just know that gross woman-hating community running rampant online these days are gonna support him even more. So disturbing seeing men already playing mediator and Devil's Advocate with sh*t like "I'll reserve judgement". What else could "watch it" mean after she's already said his abuse is "sick". 

Very glad to hear his ex wife escaped him and this disgusting behaviour.

I couldn't imagine letting a man like that walk all over me. Let alone have his baby. Christ is it that hard to just walk away?

JAIL.

6 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I couldn't imagine letting a man like that walk all over me. Let alone have his baby. Christ is it that hard to just walk away?

To be fair, she did 

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

He controlled her financially. They only had one car for example (this is a controlling thing abusive men do even if they can afford to have another car) and she had no job. 

This is what he and his followers consider the proper way to treat women. Not surprising at all, but I wish self-proclaimed "trad women" would understand what they're signing up for. 

1 hour ago, Wolf Alice said:

He controlled her financially. They only had one car for example (this is a controlling thing abusive men do even if they can afford to have another car) and she had no job. 

I was about to say... Crowder is a supreme grifter. He's loaded, so they only have one car by his choice, not due to circumstance. 

I mean this guy openly said that he wish he could force his ex wife to stay in marriage with him, ofc he is an abusive  :michael:

He’s a freak and a loser and should be exiled on a raft into the sea.

no matter how disgusting of a person someone is 

****, like this is still disturbing to see and witness. 

forever praying for steven crowder's downfall

no mercy. 

disgusting. my ex best friend loved this dude (he revealed this fact in the last month we were friends) :mazen: he's my EX-best friend for several damn reasons...

The women of the alt lite are proven correct once again.

This is like 97th expose and he still has an audience

060YF1E.gif

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

This is like 97th expose and he still has an audience

060YF1E.gif

I feel like there's a fair bit of pushback against him from the right this time though, I'm not sure if that was the case with the previous exposes. Mind you, the pushback is mainly limited to the female libertarian and TERF side of twitter, and a lot of people on the right are still twisting themselves into defending him. But I do think events like this chip away at your brand and credibility. Now, every time Steven Crowder talks about how to be a good Christian man, this is gonna get brought up.

https://twitter.com/BrittanyVenti/status/1652071519835570179

Edited by Ash12345

I don’t like the guy, but I find it gross when either side uses private life issues to ruin someone whose political views they don’t like 

On 4/27/2023 at 5:41 PM, Big Bad Wolf said:

This is why no one should ever be entirely financially dependent on staying in a relationship. Plan to stay forever, but know you can leave if you need to.

23 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

I don’t like the guy, but I find it gross when either side uses private life issues to ruin someone whose political views they don’t like 

He started it by opening his mouth when his ex wife’s lawyers specifically requested he didn’t 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

He started it by opening his mouth when his ex wife’s lawyers specifically requested he didn’t 

Exactly. The video wasn't released until after he went on his show, in front of his huge, highly misogynistic audience, and said that the divorce was a result of him "choosing wrong" when selecting a wife. 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Okay. I still think it’s creepy for this random yashar person with no connection to the situation to be digging for and publishing intimate material from their marriage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.