The Kardashians to return on May 25 on Hulu. Season to be more close up and personal.

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

343972997_1255166515397778_6348456722484

Mark your calanders for the return of the queens of beauty.

it kinda funny to see people on TikTok being so obsessed with them "being over"

meanwhile people making and discussing these tiktoks that get millions of views are also helping them to stay relevant :hoetenks:

Thats what they said the last two seasons and the biggest drama they've had is them shaking their salad without any croutons :rip:

Anyway ill still watch just fast-forward the Kourtney-Travis part. 

So annoying. And to think she was the most entertaining one 

I get that it's a comfort show for a lot of people and a lot of the fans feel attached to them having grown with them over the years and I'm not trying to play hater for the sake of it but my god, what else is there left for this family to give? It seems to me the show just gets more sterile as the years go by and they've all grown bored of doing it, it's basically a zombie of everything that made the first seasons fun and silly. 

It will be yet another snoozefest. I will be seated in for Kim on AHS though 

I watched S1 and it was cute, S2 was sooo boring though and I couldn't make it past 3 episodes. I wish they didn't have creative control and were forced to show their drama or at least manufacture some because God knows the show needs it :deadbanana4:

I don't know why they're so hesitant to show the mess when it would only help the ratings. Like Kendall spilling the tea on Bad Bunny would instantly get everyone tuned in :huh:

MadonnasBoyfriend
5 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Puttig the real in reality TV :clap3:Already delivering on the more personal and up close promise :gayoncecat1:

Skipping all storylines except Kim's.

Her dating life + her running her businesses are easily the only interesting remaining aspects of the family.

Are they lying about their networth given that they need to pull so many gimmicks to make this show last as much as possible?

Edited by Aristotle

MadonnasBoyfriend
6 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Are they lying about their networth given that they need to pull so many gimmicks to make this show last as much as possible?

No.

Is this show any different from KUWTK? I still don't get why they just changed the title and continued with the same concept

10 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

343972997_1255166515397778_6348456722484

Mark your calanders for the return of the queens of beauty.

They could never.

spacer.png

I’m sure the bad bunny stuff and the  Selena stuff will make it into the show ::coffee2: 

10 hours ago, getBusy said:

Ready to skip every storyline that includes Kourtney :clap3:

MadonnasBoyfriend
7 hours ago, ozlovezashlee said:

They could never.

spacer.png

Who even are these people :rip:

19 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

I get that it's a comfort show for a lot of people and a lot of the fans feel attached to them having grown with them over the years and I'm not trying to play hater for the sake of it but my god, what else is there left for this family to give? It seems to me the show just gets more sterile as the years go by and they've all grown bored of doing it, it's basically a zombie of everything that made the first seasons fun and silly. 

I watched Keeping Up on E! and I watched this new show on Hulu but yeah... you can tell they're getting older and want more privacy and there's just nothing to really give anymore. They swore this Hulu show would be solely about the business side of their lives but seeing the last season was a complete snooezfest with people complaining every episode that they don't GAF about watching them get ready for random events and sit in random biz meetings... seems like they've given in and will now go back to showing drama and their personal lives.

I don't think they're "over" but they definitely aren't the powerhouses they once were. The show on E! was iconic... this is new show is sad, distant and cold and kind of speaks to all the cliches about fame.

5 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

I watched Keeping Up on E! and I watched this new show on Hulu but yeah... you can tell they're getting older and want more privacy and there's just nothing to really give anymore. They swore this Hulu show would be solely about the business side of their lives but seeing the last season was a complete snooezfest with people complaining every episode that they don't GAF about watching them get ready for random events and sit in random biz meetings... seems like they've given in and will now go back to showing drama and their personal lives.

I don't think they're "over" but they definitely aren't the powerhouses they once were. The show on E! was iconic... this is new show is sad, distant and cold and kind of speaks to all the cliches about fame.

It's not like they needed a show to keep them afloat post 2015 either with all the business ventures, scandals etc. they have, especially given that they avoid anything too touchy as a subject on the show any way. Let it die. 

Kim is the best one

On 4/28/2023 at 3:48 AM, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Who even are these people :rip:

Icons babe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.