Kung Fu Panda 4 (2024) | Jack Black | $500M WW | In theaters now! 🐼

Broken

kung-fu-panda-four-xlg.jpg

Directed by Mike Mitchell (Trolls, The Lego Movie 2).

Edited by Broken

they should have ended it after the first one. we didnt need any of the sequels.

Maybe people are right about all the sequels and franchises being the only thing keeping Hollywood afloat nowadays💀

Huh? I literally thought the last movie was the sequel... didn't even know there was a 3rd :rip:

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Maybe people are right about all the sequels and franchises being the only thing keeping Hollywood afloat nowadays💀

its sad truly

14 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

they should have ended it after the first one. we didnt need any of the sequels.

Huh? All 3 of the KFP movies are literally groundbreaking masterpieces, and this one will be no different

4 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Huh? All 3 of the KFP movies are literally groundbreaking masterpieces, and this one will be no different

i hated the second one so much i didnt want to watch the third (at least not on purpose)

They are legitimately rebooting anything.

• Haha 1

1 & 2 are still a favourite of mine! excited for this favourable or not the more animation like this the better :)

I cannot believe they're making another one! I thought the third one would be the final film. :duca:

Excited for this!! loved all 3 kung fu panda movies, this one will be great too. 

• 10 months later...

Spoiler

I don't see them in the list of credited voice actors. Looks like they actually cut them from this movie..

kung-fu-panda-furious-five.jpg?w=1200

Edited by Hey Dude

Viola ate and left no crumbs. Wasn’t the best movie but it was certainly enjoyable 

It was cute tbh. But the lowest of the franchise 

• 1 month later...

$500M WW.

I—

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.