Turkish President Erdoğan rushed to hospital after suspected poisoning

Kitty Kat

Will Putin negotiate with anyone other than Erdogan on the Black Sea grain deal that's literally keeping hundreds of thousands in Africa alive right now? Maybe the point's moot because he's planning to back out of it regardless but the ripple effects of this are drastic...

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Will Putin negotiate with anyone other than Erdogan on the Black Sea grain deal that's literally keeping hundreds of thousands in Africa alive right now? Maybe the point's moot because he's planning to back out of it regardless but the ripple effects of this are drastic...

:rip:

7 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

:rip:

Erdogan's evil. Do you have a point because most of the time all I see you do here is troll?

All Im gonna say is

I hope that Turkish people finally get the chance to elect their new president FAIRLY

you only meet with Russian officials via Zoom and after that you throw the laptop away

On one hand, I believe it, but on the other hand I'm skeptical that he may use this as an excuse to delay elections or something

i’m sorry but there is no way he would get poisoned, he doesn’t even let people go near him :rip:

he has been sick for a while now, watch him use this as a way to gain sympathy though

OT: ecevit, ha karma :clap3::fan:

wish her a slow and painful recovery :clap3: 

im left out of the loop on Turkish politics. how good/bad is he?

17 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

im left out of the loop on Turkish politics. how good/bad is he?

Very bad

Edited by princedonte

1 minute ago, princedonte said:

Very bad

that tells me a lot :bird:

she's playing the victim, again:

while in reality:

https://medyanews.net/police-detain-hundreds-in-southeast-turkey-ahead-of-elections-in-multiple-raids/

this mainly Kurdish part of the country is going to be crucial for Erdogan in the upcoming elections, cause it'll be the easiest place to carry out mass electoral fraud (main local political positions are filled with loyal AKP members (after the prior arrests of Kurdish mayors from the HDP), strong army's influences and limited access of the media (especially foreign ones)). These arrests are likely to help with that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.