Gay GOP billionaire+megadonor Peter Thiel sitting out 2024 due to social issues focus

Vermillion

Twink blood obsessiveattempted New Zealand apocalypse shelter owner, and botched filler addict Peter Thiel, the well known and well-established gay conservative tech billionaire and Republican megadonor, took a break from fighting against calls for another investigation into the alleged "suicide" of his lover (just weeks after "accidentally" inviting both he and his husband to his New Year's Eve party which lead to an epic blow-out fight) to leak to sources that he has apparently ignored the modus operandi of the GOP since the Southern Strategy to include culture wars as a key tenet of their platform and will be sitting OUT the 2024 election, thank you very much.

Citing abortion and restrictions on which bathrooms transgender students can use in schools among several other examples, Thiel recently indicated through two associates his displeasure with the Republican Party’s focus on hot-button U.S. cultural issues, concluding in late 2022 that donations to any candidate this coming cycle were out of the question. 

Last year Thiel pumped tens of millions into the campaigns of J.D. Vance, Blake Masters, and several others that apparently never engaged in those same culture wars Thiel suddenly abhors. 

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

:deadbanana:

What kind of CV from Chernobyl 

The text above is from me and not a direct or even paraphrased article quote, I just hate his guts :rip: 

The relevant links for those stories are hyperlinked in the text :celestial5: 

Just now, Espresso said:

The text above is from me and not a direct or even paraphrased article quote, I just hate his guts :rip: 

The relevant links for those stories are hyperlinked in the text :celestial5: 

Jjzndndn sis I know, and having hated this ghoul myself for a long time and also having known these things, it still sent me to see it collated like this at the start :deadbanana:

Rest assured I will be thinking of this description rent free for a while :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Jjzndndn sis I know, and having hated this ghoul myself for a long time and also having known these things, it still sent me to see it collated like this at the start :deadbanana:

Rest assured I will be thinking of this description rent free for a while :deadbanana4:

That was the goal :clap3: :skull: 

Hopefully he dies during that time :cm:

Omg, I had no idea about the relationship drama :deadbanana2:

Between his belief in blood transfusions to stay young and his (also rich and powerful partner) hating his kept boy, no way Jeff's death was a suicide. Something fishy definitely happened :rip:

Wait so he's uncomfortable with the 2023 GOP but not the 2022(and before that) GOP?

Gurl :deadbanana2:

He is aging like milk. As a Republican, he should read the Bible instead of living his life in vainty of chasing plastic surgery and orgies with suspicious mafia men.

060YF1E.gif

horrible man but anyway, i've seen some british conservatives complaining about 'culture wars' as well. seems like even right-wing bigots are slowly getting tired of dehumanising minorities because they know that most people are more worried about prices of food and energy than some made-up boogeyman 

Lol.

He's basically a poster on atrl with that excerpt.

The gop will be fine, they have "centrist" dem donors too.

The bar has been raised from the 9th level and most inner sphere of hell to the 8th level!

I can’t vote Republican or for Biden (who is pretty much a republican who uses the democrat label) 

I will either write in Marianne Williamson or just vote down ballot for my state and local candidates. 

biden and Trump are equally horrible. 

1 hour ago, Khal said:

Between his belief in blood transfusions to stay young and his (also rich and powerful partner) hating his kept boy, no way Jeff's death was a suicide. Something fishy definitely happened :rip:

:coffee2: 

32 minutes ago, Archetype said:

The bar has been raised from the 9th level and most inner sphere of hell to the 8th level!

:skull: 

love the lashings for this ghoul OP :clap3: 

OT: Billionaires should not exist :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.