CMA blocks Microsoft’s takeover of Activision Blizzard

Rv1709

lmao!

This is going to drag for years and years.

Hopefully EU also blocks it so that it's over for MS, which btw, is being outsold by Sony by 6:1 this last quarter WW :jonny6:

Lol Xbox Stan’s were so confident earlier this week. All the rumors were saying that the CMA was going to approve it. 

Xbox stannies been taking some L’s lately 💀

• ATRL Moderator

Wow, I'm actually shocked :eek: I wish OP explained the decision (too lazy to click through to article), but I thought it'd go through.

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

Wow, I'm actually shocked :eek: I wish OP explained the decision (too lazy to click through to article), but I thought it'd go through.

They denied it on the grounds of it potentially lessening competition in cloud gaming. Their decision was not based on console gaming ie Sony

But Disney was allowed to buy FOX? :rip: bullturd

Nintendo stays winning anyways :bird:

a mess I thought it meant country music awards

Microsoft is such a joke then couldn't develop a decent Xbox exclusive if their life depended on it and now they're trying to buy well stablished franchises to try and save their FAD console. I'm glad the CMA blocked their FRAUDULANCE, Xbox stans were so sure the acquisition would go through lmao

Whitney Houston Point GIF - Whitney Houston Point Excited - Discover &  Share GIFs

I'm a game pass subber, so the idea of all those games available to play had me frothing at the mouth, but I don't really support those massive acquisitions. We need a diverse gaming environment. The reasoning is absolutely ridiculous though.

Oh, it was bad for them. It was REALLY bad for them.

2 hours ago, arceus said:

But Disney was allowed to buy FOX? :rip: bullturd

That's in America...This is UK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.