Joe Biden officially announces Reelection Campaign

Martyr Of Fame

6 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

I personally wanted Biden to select Tammy Duckworth as his VP. Veteran, not terrible on policy, a solid senator (not like amazing, but she does her job well). Throwing that opportunity away for Kamala was…..such a waste. 

I don’t *hate* any of them, but I would not vote for them (with the exception of Whitmer and maybe Shapiro). 

After George Floyd… He had to basically pick Kamala or Val Demings. Karen Bass was another option but she didn’t have the national recognition. Klobuchar’s personal history with Derek Chauvin was a liability for her, and Elizabeth Warren being the Rachel Dolezal of politics would have been an outrage for the identitarian liberals.

Stacey Abrams had the clout (at the time) but not the résumé. Now that she’s been vanquished by Kemp a second time in a row, her career is pretty much dead.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Vermillion

• Bears01

• Hannah Hunt

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

After George Floyd… He had to basically pick Kamala or Val Demings. Karen Bass was another option but she didn’t have the national recognition. Klobuchar’s personal history with Derek Chauvin was a liability for her, and Elizabeth Warren being the Rachel Dolezal of politics would have been an outrage for the identitarian liberals.

Stacey Abrams had the clout (at the time) but not the résumé. Now that she’s been vanquished by Kemp a second time in a row, her career is pretty much dead.

The Rachel Dolezal of politics :ahh::ahh::ahh: help me Jesus 

26 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

I personally wanted Biden to select Tammy Duckworth as his VP. Veteran, not terrible on policy, a solid senator (not like amazing, but she does her job well). Throwing that opportunity away for Kamala was…..such a waste. 

I don’t *hate* any of them, but I would not vote for them (with the exception of Whitmer and maybe Shapiro). 

Tammy Duckworth was born in Thailand, she can’t be VP. :skull: 

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Tammy Duckworth was born in Thailand, she can’t be VP. :skull: 

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/21/892585038/tammy-duckworths-stock-rises-as-a-possible-vp-choice-after-a-high-profile-few-we

She was on the shortlist. Ted Cruz was allowed to run for president and he was born in Canada. Tammy had an American father too 

if Republican wins, at this rate gays will be eradicated, and slavery will be reinstated in all states...

4 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

if Republican wins, at this rate gays will be eradicated, and slavery will be reinstated in all states...

the way I see that more than a few will be totally ok with this in this thread :ducky:

:rip:

Peeps proudly saying that they won't vote, etc :toofunny2:
Good luck booking that progress you speak of with another gop president pushing SC only further to the (far)right.

4 hours ago, karma police said:

Good luck booking that progress you speak of with another gop president pushing SC only further to the (far)right.

Ask the DNC why they keep pushing these unpopular, aging, career politicians. :deadbanana: 

idgi why these old politicians don’t want to retire :priceless:

like are you not tired, go rest a bit

The democrats really couldn't come up with someone else in 4 years? :rip:

Also no, that other dino Bernie is not a good option either.

We need someone fresh. A new Obama. 

18 minutes ago, katara said:

The democrats really couldn't come up with someone else in 4 years? :rip:

Also no, that other dino Bernie is not a good option either.

We need someone fresh. A new Obama. 

Obama is the exact opposite of what we need. He’s the REASON things are as dire as they are thanks to him, Biden, and Pelosi losing 1,000 seats across all levels of government in federal, state, local elections. :dies: 

"Let's finish this." Hopefully, he drops dead before that happens. 

On 4/27/2023 at 10:26 PM, Breathe On Moi said:

the way I see that more than a few will be totally ok with this in this thread :ducky:

22 hours ago, karma police said:

If the GOP poses such an enormous risk if they win, I assume Biden will be doing all he can to court young voters on the left by endorsing popular policies a majority of Americans support like Medicare For All?

If Biden refused to do such, I could only imagine it'd be because Biden himself wants Trump to win?

People that old shouldn’t be in power… these old ass out of touch men ruling COUNTRIES 💀💀💀

On 4/25/2023 at 8:54 AM, Sesame said:

:rip:

My initial prediction is he will lose against Trump or Desantis. 

Also, people claiming it's selfish to not vote for his old ass are stupid af. 

The battle cry last time was no more Trump! Plus there was a historic pandemic that he was messing up. And the race was still close. 

By now. People are tired of Biden. Know he is older. Don't like him and he has only half delivered. Have to face the realization that Kamala will be one tiny slip away from President of the United States. And people survived trump once, it wasn't the end of the world. Lesser of two evils works only so many times until people feel disenfranchised. 

Finally, people saying to vote Dems is to defend "Democracy"... The same Democrats that have refused to hold debates? No primaries? A media ignoring others who are running? Rigging the first state to vote away from New Hampshire because Biden is set to LOSE the state to Kennedy or Williamson? A state complicit with deep state having its fingers in online censorship? A state happy to push for war in Ukraine and not making a single move to resolve anything? A president who won't do press conferences, won't debate primary challengers is the one defending democracy? Cut the crap. 

If anything, the Dems will win because of mobilization around abortion! Sad cuz I liked Biden and he's not been half bad on some issues. But yeah... This nonsense has to stop and there will be suffering before the country gets to that point. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.