• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• The Witch

• popmusicisdead

• Tudors

Oh they F*CKING f*cking

I checked a few weeks back when Sydney was posting pics with him and his family and I don't think Gigi was ever following her. I really like his girlfriend so I hope it's not true but every pic even not filming Syd was right by him. Lol (don't blame her :eli:) It be a total upgrade for ha.

Edited by freakum.

• 2 weeks later...

surprised they're even releasing this theatrically. it screams Netflix original :dies:

I feel like I've already heard so much about this movie and don't even know the basic plot :rip: Does anyone know what it's about?  IMDB just says that they're "a couple who can't keep their hands off each other" :rip: which... is obvious.

• 6 months later...

i know this is thrown around a lot now but this movie TRULY seems like it was written by AI 

13 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

New trailer was released. Skip to 2:22 for ass :ryan3:

It looks much better there than in the Mens Health cover 

• Like 1

Hasn't this plot been done before? The whole pretending to be in love with someone you hate thing?

This is the most non existent chemistry from two actors I’ve seen on screen, which might explain its release date. It looks awful. 

gen z singers/actors truly have NO star quality :priceless: (i know he's older but this is gen z we're speaking of currently)

Edited by Geraldine

The sudden shift in tone between the trailers is sending me. They truly have no chemistry but I might go drop some coin on the movie anyway.

This trailer at least looks a lot better than the first one.  The Olivia song helped.

23 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

Hasn't this plot been done before? The whole pretending to be in love with someone you hate thing?

The Proposal

Miss Sydney bought to take back to back L’s with this and Madame Web I fear :suburban:

This looks hot 

• ATRL Moderator
On 11/16/2023 at 3:09 PM, midnightdawn said:

Yeah, there's an entire sub-genre/trope called "Fake Dating" that's relatively popular on book-tok. I don't mind the plot device as just about every story can be likened to something else, but it has to be executed well (To All the Boys, The Proposal, Pretty Woman, How to Lose a Guy, etc.) in order to be compelling. Unfortunately, I don't have much hope for this film. I like Sydney and Glen but the trailers aren't moving me. 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.