Actors under 40 who people will go to theaters for

Stepfon

Literally no one goes to the theaters to see Chris Hemsworth movies (outside of Thor). They all bomb.

List is a joke

Although MBJ ,Timothee , JLaw,SJo make sense

gaga should obviously be there :deadbanana4:

People don’t go to the movies because of the actors. Anyone can play the protagonist on Avatar and it would still be a huge hit.

Has Jenna Ortega even been in a movie? :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

She’s in the Scream franchise 

28 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

yeah i agree. my first "post-lockdown" movie was house of gucci and i wouldn't go if it wasn't for gaga hype 

Gal Gadot? Lol

What has she done apart from the first WW movie that was a hit?

14 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

People don’t go to the movies because of the actors. Anyone can play the protagonist on Avatar and it would still be a huge hit.

Not all the movies are 'Avatar' :deadbanana:

I would never watch a movie for the actor

Spoiler

Unless it’s a hot male actor doing a full frontal scene with no prosthetics :thing: 

The reach. I thought this was about theaters and not movie theaters. People went to Sara Bareilles's Waitress play even when she was under 40 :bam:

46 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

She’s been in several movies… 🤷🏻‍♂️

51 minutes ago, MaoMars said:

There are no big movie stars anymore, social media destroyed the last generation of them. Tommy Cruise is the biggest Hollywood star we have these days based on his star power to bring people to watch his movies. 

It is pretty crazy that Tom has been the biggest movie star since the 80s and still is :deadbanana4: 

Emma Watson being on that list is a scream! She was in Beauty and the Beast six years ago and wasn't acclaimed for her role, and since then I haven't heard about her being in anything besides Little Women.

It’s too soon as of right now but if Miles Teller plays his cards right I think he could be a big name in movies.

Not a single one of these making sense and some of them not even chancing it to prove that they have an audience outside of the franchises absolutely anyone could have seen success with. :rip:

When was JLaw's last movie :gaycat6:

Most of them having superhero movies as their last smash

5 hours ago, iconicyayo said:

under 40

1 minute ago, Karla Cabello said:

under 40

ihu 

the outrage in this thread because delusions aren’t aligning with real world views :hoetenks:

I don't really go to theaters anymore. It is not a problem of actors; I just think we are living the gold age of TV/Streaming series. I won't go out to see a Marvel movie or even worst: an Oscar movie. No way!

Gaga should be there over Margot, no one saw Birds of Prey!

Lol who is checking for Chris Hemsworth outside of his Marvel films? Half of this list couldn't carry a movie on their name alone outside of the franchises they've starred in.

Tbh Lady Gaga would be a good answer to this question. Both of her movies did really well and dramas don't smash the way they used to

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.