Update: Tucker Carlson founding new media venture, staff fired from Fox to join him

Vermillion

ATRL mods celebrating Fox News firing Tucker while remaining silent on CNN "amicably parting ways" and covering up sexual abusers is so on brand tbh :heart:

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Brishka

• Bears01

• Chemist

1 hour ago, Brishka said:

Queen. 

She’s so shady and I live :ahh: 

I could only hope that demonspawn has all his asset seized. I just never want to see him on the air, on a podcast, on the radio or on a tiktok spraying his white nationalist crap. Blacklist him FOX.

Oh CNN, you better not try to recruit him, and looking at you too NBC.

Edited by Phaunzie

This is what that russian propagandist deserved :clap3:

4 hours ago, Sazare said:

This doesn’t say he was fired but good regardless tbh

He was definitely fired. He apparently closed Friday's show with "I'll see you Monday" and now there is no Monday show because he is CANCELLED :clap3:

I guess Fox News couldn't survive another lawsuit with their LIES

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

Why? He's the most watched primetime anchor across all networks by a long shot, I don't get why Fox would do this :deadbanana2: did he quit?

ok so Murdoch himself fired him. :rip: mess!

I think because of the lawsuits. He was a bigger risk to the network than anything after losing to Dominion because he and Fox News lied about the election.

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

It’s like these people have nothing better/more important things to focus on 

lol of course they are doing this, who else will be their propaganda mouthpiece?

I got the most perfect ad while catching up on this thread :bibliahh:

spacer.png

CNN firing Don for being too pro black recently and using the Carlson firing at the same time to blot out their own story was sinister.

anyways let’s celebrate Tucker OUT :clap3:

Alexa, play aboutdamntime.mp3 by lizzo

Edited by loveisdead9582

37 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Honestly what if he runs for President now :redface:

there were already rumors out there about him thinking about running for president in 2028 so i wouldn't even be surprised tbh. He won't do it this cycle cuz if he goes against trump, he will lose alot of support cuz his base is trumps base.

1 hour ago, Katy V.! said:

ATRL mods celebrating Fox News firing Tucker while remaining silent on CNN "amicably parting ways" and covering up sexual abusers is so on brand tbh :heart:

Don Lemon being fired is hardly the same. 

And now for some...other takes. Some parts of which I agree with and others that I don't. 

The horseshoe theory hornet's nest of a debate between the neolibs and progressives on this site regarding these individuals I won't get into. 

Good riddance. Next that Lauren and Maria pls! Because justice matters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.