Update: Tucker Carlson founding new media venture, staff fired from Fox to join him

Vermillion

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Brishka

• Bears01

• Chemist

A sad day for nazis everywhere. Where will they get their daily recruitment signals from now? :dies:

The way the racist dirtbag slipped "demographic change" in that unhinged speech. 

Him trying to appear as a populist again despite now his only medium is online and it just takes 2 seconds to learn he's actually the failson of a literal CIA agent and the vast majority of his career has included pushing the US to actually go into more wars, including recently criticizing Biden for not being harsher on China. :skull:

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

@Brishka Empty platitudes. It’s like a pageant speech :rip: 

Pathetic:redface:

Not ATRL tankies acting like they've never been on the same page with Tucker on virtually every issue:deadbanana2:  

Lincoln Project's a bunch of frauds, but as I always say, re-post is not an endorsement. And this is a solid compilation, so whatever.

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

Correct. He was their only voice on Fox News. People like It's actually a big blow to the far-right and the far-left

On 4/26/2023 at 8:58 PM, Espresso said:

No wonder why the tankies on this site loves to echo Tucker's talking points so much.

@Brishka Tucker wants to leave his Fox contract Murdoch’s holding him in prior to 2024 and still get the money regardless of this other offer, which my bet is he won’t accept. Maybe he won’t get either? :coffee2: 

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

They will rebound for sure. 

@Espresso These losers are bragging about the Twitter views of a one-off video. Half of these views are probably from russian/Chinese bots since Twitter counts just two seconds as a view. They are comparing these to cable news networks and actual American voters.

omg-laugh.gif

10 minutes ago, Brishka said:

@Espresso These losers are bragging about the Twitter views of a one-off video. Half of these views are probably from russian/Chinese bots since Twitter counts just two seconds as a view. They are comparing these to cable news networks and actual American voters.

omg-laugh.gif

Yeah I noticed that from Megyn Kelly but not from Elon, but his comments don't surprise me.

@Brishka Maria was 10 times worse regarding the Dominion suit than Tucker, so I never bought Dominion playing too large a role in his firing :coffee2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.