Ron DeSantis gets sassy after confronted for polling below Trump

Armani?

His batteries are rusting 

The face he makes.  :deadbanana2:I'm going to have nightmares for the next week. :mazen:

7 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I don't think he's ever gonna announce :toofunny3:

Same, he’s already crashed and burned at a rate we haven’t really seen from a presidential hopeful. Not to mention all of the blowback he’s getting for not being on the ground in Florida right now in the wake of major flooding, damage, etc. 

OT: He really has zero media training outside of his safe little conservative bubble :rip:

once again while South Florida is inundated with floods and lack of gas, this trash is busy outside da country

High strung and a little sassy 

if that triggers him, i see him doing Cronenberg's scanners head burst if his campaign flops.

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

once again while South Florida is inundated with floods and lack of gas, this trash is busy outside da country

I hope Floridians won’t forget where he was while they were suffering  :rip:

I would rather see a DeSantis vs Biden matchup because it would be the true downfall of DeSantis with how nasty his policies have been and how he literally botched Florida as a whole (which could mean people wake up locally and start fighting to fix their state FINALLY). However, he’s flaming out before even the announcement???

Like how you flop before your buzz single even gets dropped? :bird:

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

Umm? That’s why there is a Lieutenant Governor.  

5 minutes ago, TheHiveMind said:

Umm? That’s why there is a Lieutenant Governor.  

ma'am she's there to look pretty and get da Cuban vote, she ain't done shittake since they won and i'm sorry da buck falls on him not her 

• ATRL Moderator

Why is he meeting with the Japanese Prime Minister? :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.