DWTS judge Len Goodman has died at 78

Luis

RIP

2 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

which one was the judge? all three men are over 75

The rightmost one

3 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

which one was the judge? all three men are over 75

Girl the one on the left is the King lmao. He’s on the right shaking the King’s hand

RIP

Edited by Shoful

As much as I did cringe at his old-school attitudes regarding same-sex partners, the U.S. version really did jump the shark when he left. 

And he definitely got better since then. The show's influence on the rise on ballroom dance just like Riverdance with Irish dance before it can't be underestimated and he played a huge part in that. 

6 minutes ago, crf13 said:

One less homophobe in the world

The way I thought he was gay. :deadbanana4:

The nerve of him to call himself an old traditionalist when he had one of the fruitiest jobs. 

18 minutes ago, Espresso said:

As much as I did cringe at his old-school attitudes regarding same-sex partners, the U.S. version really did jump the shark when he left. 

And he definitely got better since then. The show's influence on the rise on ballroom dance just like Riverdance with Irish dance before it can't be underestimated and he played a huge part in that. 

13 minutes ago, crf13 said:

One less homophobe in the world

I don’t really watch the show but wasnt one of the other judges gay? The italian one. 

• ATRL Moderator

RIP he was really the lifeblood of the show for many years 

He just retired last year too to enjoy his family in old age… I wonder now if he had some health condition driving that instead 

17 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

I don’t really watch the show but wasn't one of the other judges gay? The italian one. 

Yes, he was - Bruno Tonioli. He, Len, and Carrie Ann Inaba were the OG's for the U.S. version.

According to multiple blinds from the late 2000's when the show was at its peak, there was constant tension between the three of them.

aww.

I feel like 78 is a young age to die now.

4 hours ago, Espresso said:

Yes, he was - Bruno Tonioli. He, Len, and Carrie Ann Inaba were the OG's for the U.S. version.

According to multiple blinds from the late 2000's when the show was at its peak, there was constant tension between the three of them.

That wouldnt surprise me if someone was spewing dissenting rhetorics just two seats away from another. 

i thought this was about the gay one :deadbanana2: I was so confused when that user called him homophobic :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.