Austria Elections: Far Right surge & Communists return to parliament after 80 years

Communion

Capitalist have no one but to blaim but themselves for lack support. Capitalist greed has ****** up people. Everything is so expensive, people can’t afford homes, or buy anything even with 2 or 3 jobs under their belt and looks like the younger generations won’t be able to retire either. I know people will say communist isn’t the answer but it’s clear as delight people want something new or anything than can make peoples lives easier. 

Dankl the new Tito :celestial2:

23 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Is this good or bad?

an objectively good thing, obviously. :skull:

edit: I was refering to the communists part, not the far right one btw :rip:

Edited by AMIT

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Is this good or bad?

Almost 40% of the seats went to extremist parties. What do you think?

Now for what it's worth, this is just a state parliament, and I'm not familiar enough with Austrian political dynamics to know whether or not it might be indicative of what a future federal election would look like, but it's definitely a noteworthy mix of political ideologies in the same space :gaycat6:

Very expected outcome since the big parties have been completely ignoring a large share of the electorate (just like in many other European countries)

Nothing good comes from Austria.
marsalek-1.jpg?itok=kWMM_yfz

Germany shouldn't follow their trajectory. I hope we can kick The Left from the Bundestag next election since they were actually under the 5% hurdle. :giraffe: Austria should take notes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.