Chlöe reveals Cardi sent her support messages

Superbitch

Chlöe deserves better

Did she talk about Beyoncé supporting her irl as well?

that's some real queen of rap behavior right there :clap3:

The Chloe hatred was big for real. Glad she found support in peers

No wonder she bombed hard.

Thinking Of You

All of this because her album was bad. These newer artists are a trip. They don’t take the constructive criticism and apply it to be better, they automatically call it hatred and bullying. 

I love Chloe and I root for her but the album was super weak. You need to come out guns blazing with your debut to make a splash but her sound/image doesn’t stand out. 

I love Have Mercy but after that, they lost focus 

2 hours ago, shyboi said:

Chlöe deserves better

Did she talk about Beyoncé supporting her irl as well?

They asked in this interview and on Breakfast Club, but she gave a very PR answer both places. :laugh: 

She spoke highly of Bey, but didn’t address the label directly at all I noticed.  So interpret that how you want…

27 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

So interpret that how you want…

:chick3:

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

Cardi has always been a sweet hearted person

Some could learn a thing or two from her methinks :swan:

Just now, shyboi said:

Some could learn a thing or two from her methinks

Like who sis?

Beyonce doesnt want to be associated with flops

F

That Normani feature should have been scrapped (although it's a bop), and Chloe should've been thrown a bone

Chloe would PROMOTE tf out of it too

10 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

All of this because her album was bad. These newer artists are a trip. They don’t take the constructive criticism and apply it to be better, they automatically call it hatred and bullying. 

Chloe is hardly receiving constructive criticism. It's a pile on. 

12 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

I love Chloe and I root for her but the album was super weak. You need to come out guns blazing with your debut to make a splash but her sound/image doesn’t stand out. 

I love Have Mercy but after that, they lost focus 

treat me promo and mv is where she's got lost under her super sexiness persona and got memed everywhere to the point her image was washed out. sad because treat me deserved a better treatment.

ot: good cardi is showing her some love.

13 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

What about the constant bashing she received before her album came out, before the Chris collab, when she was drug through the mud for being too “provocative” or “extra?” Not to mention all the hate she received for having a sex scene in a series, as if she was the first to ever do it. How about the lashings she received for doing a photo shoot sitting on the lid of a toilet (apparently this a trigger for some people as seen by the amount of hateful responses she received on Twitter the day she posted it). People pick her apart because it’s trendy. To disguise it as constructive criticism would be delusional.

Thinking Of You
2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

What about the constant bashing she received before her album came out, before the Chris collab, when she was drug through the mud for being too “provocative”

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

How about the lashings she received for doing a photo shoot sitting on the lid of a toilet (apparently this a trigger for some people as seen by the amount of hateful responses she received on Twitter the day she posted it).

Those are all criticisms regarding her branding. She decided to brand herself provocatively and is upset that the product isn’t selling because of it, in addition to the choice of direction in sound. 

You absolutely cannot believe people would pick her apart as an artist if she would just sing without the other factors. No one said anything while she was in the duo where she just sang her face off and acted modestly. The “horny baddie” persona alienated consumers, and believe it or not, she’s still a product. The team behind a product listens to the consumers and adapts accordingly. Marketing 101.

16 hours ago, Jude said:

No wonder she bombed hard.

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.