H100: Kill Bill #1, Princess Diana #4, Ella Baila Sola #5

Renan90

11 hours ago, Cool said:

I’m absolutely disappointed. I can’t believe this is the final outcome.  It’s still so shocking to me that labels that don’t like Nicki and want to take her down are sending money to Billboard executives and staff to filter her sales on purpose so in that way Nicki has a hard time debuting at #1. 

There’s a reason why Billboard weighs radio so high because they know that Nicki has been blackballed by radio stations since big labels and people in the industry with lots of power that don’t like Nicki send monthly payments to these radio stations so that they don’t play Nicki and therefore it can sabotage the chart placements of her songs. 

Labels are paying spotify to sabotage Nicki to make sure she never gets high positions on today’s top hits or any playlisting at all. Nicki sold more combined than the entire top 10 in pure sales, but of course, the hot 100 is a radio driven chart and billboard knows it and they are not willing to lower the importance of radio because they have a partnership with labels like Atlantic to tear Nicki down.

In my eyes, Nicki debuted at #1 and that’s what matters. Nicki knows she is the true #1 of this week and nothin will change that! No matter the amount of people that try to end her career! Nicki and the world and everyone knows Princess Diana is the real #1 !! She did it without radio and playlisting. Proud of Nicki!

Why do I feel like your not a barb and just changed you profile pic to Nicki? Because you MUST know you were gonna get dragged and laughed at for this. Are you new here?

——————-

Even though Doja isn’t credited, it gave the same the push it needed. I’m excited to see where Doja’s lead single will land and hopefully it’s rap RAP.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tekken_Guy

• Superbitch

• Ger

• Lovett

13 hours ago, Tekken_Guy said:

Where have the alt crossover hits been anyway? Are we in that 2010-era drought again? After the post-grunge and pop-punk crossovers stopped but before the indie stuff blew up.

Probably the best combination of formats/genres on the Hot 100 was around 2000. 

10 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

I would love for this to happen!

I think TikTok could potentially be the perfect breeding ground for an active revival.

15 hours ago, Cool said:

I’m absolutely disappointed. I can’t believe this is the final outcome.  It’s still so shocking to me that labels that don’t like Nicki and want to take her down are sending money to Billboard executives and staff to filter her sales on purpose so in that way Nicki has a hard time debuting at #1. 

There’s a reason why Billboard weighs radio so high because they know that Nicki has been blackballed by radio stations since big labels and people in the industry with lots of power that don’t like Nicki send monthly payments to these radio stations so that they don’t play Nicki and therefore it can sabotage the chart placements of her songs. 

Labels are paying spotify to sabotage Nicki to make sure she never gets high positions on today’s top hits or any playlisting at all. Nicki sold more combined than the entire top 10 in pure sales, but of course, the hot 100 is a radio driven chart and billboard knows it and they are not willing to lower the importance of radio because they have a partnership with labels like Atlantic to tear Nicki down.

In my eyes, Nicki debuted at #1 and that’s what matters. Nicki knows she is the true #1 of this week and nothin will change that! No matter the amount of people that try to end her career! Nicki and the world and everyone knows Princess Diana is the real #1 !! She did it without radio and playlisting. Proud of Nicki!

ain’t no way this is real

So the one time I would be okay at Nicki getting a (legit, for a change) #1 for a song/verse she was truly in her bag with, she goes #4

:deadbanana: Ok

I guess them sales got filtered to hell

2 hours ago, Phantom said:

So the one time I would be okay at Nicki getting a (legit, for a change) #1 for a song/verse she was truly in her bag with, she goes #4

:deadbanana: Ok

I guess them sales got filtered to hell

to HELLLLLL haha. yeah i don’t think the barbz understood the rules of sales purchasing like the bts stan’s do :fan:

Bill finally taking its rightful place as king :clap3: we love to see it!

here's to many more for Ms. Rowe :lee2:

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

37 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

Bill finally taking its rightful place as king :clap3: we love to see it!

here's to many more for Ms. Rowe :lee2:

It’s not getting a second week atop the chart, if that’s what you mean.

17 minutes ago, Tekken_Guy said:

It’s not getting a second week atop the chart, if that’s what you mean.

They meant her getting more #1s

12 minutes ago, Sinister said:

They meant her getting more #1s

I have a feeling this’ll end up being her only #1. Kind of like Billie with Bad Guy.

21 hours ago, Rocket said:

The last part of that rant serving

sub-buzz-31714-1534726194-1.png?downsize=900:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

:redface:

On 4/24/2023 at 10:04 PM, Cool said:

President Obama Potus GIF by NowThis

Melanie not falling :clap3: she really surprised me tbh. 

Morgan :deadbanana2: the male adele 

Sza :clap3:

7 hours ago, Tekken_Guy said:

I have a feeling this’ll end up being her only #1. Kind of like Billie with Bad Guy.

You had a feeling she wasn't going to get this #1 and we all know how that turned out. :clap3:

On 4/25/2023 at 4:04 AM, Cool said:

Is this a set up? Sarcasm? 

Cause this cant be real :laugh:

11 hours ago, Tekken_Guy said:

Obsession 

Lover back in the top ten :alexz:

Cruel Summer better have its Die for You moment.

15 hours ago, Tekken_Guy said:

Billie went #2 with her last lead single. She’s still a big name, I think her next lead has every dog putting to a #1 debut

20 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Billie went #2 with her last lead single. She’s still a big name, I think her next lead has every dog putting to a #1 debut

“Every dog putting”?

On 4/25/2023 at 4:04 AM, Cool said:

The way Nicki fans are convinced that every move the music industry makes is a scheme against Nicki is sending me. :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.