Renan90

14 minutes ago, Green said:

The top 10 is very diverse right now

R&B: 3

Pop: 3

Rap/Hip Hop: 2

Mexican Regional: 1

only rock is missing

Where have the alt crossover hits been anyway? Are we in that 2010-era drought again? After the post-grunge and pop-punk crossovers stopped but before the indie stuff blew up.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tekken_Guy

• Superbitch

• Ger

• Lovett

Yay SZA finally :clap3:

Time for Nicki to once again free fall truly weighing these girls down 

lcFaz5G.gif

18 minutes ago, Tekken_Guy said:

Where have the alt crossover hits been anyway? Are we in that 2010-era drought again? After the post-grunge and pop-punk crossovers stopped but before the indie stuff blew up.

It’s actually bugging me. I think the last big one was Heat Wave. Probably the best actually alt rock might randomly appear in the summer. 

1 hour ago, krustysalt said:

This tweet aged like milk :ahh:

Lmao they love to lie and make up things up

mental illness 

Edited by Superbitch

27 minutes ago, Tropez said:

It’s actually bugging me. I think the last big one was Heat Wave. Probably the best actually alt rock might randomly appear in the summer. 

And will this be the year Active finally makes its long-overdue comeback on pop?

I’m absolutely disappointed. I can’t believe this is the final outcome.  It’s still so shocking to me that labels that don’t like Nicki and want to take her down are sending money to Billboard executives and staff to filter her sales on purpose so in that way Nicki has a hard time debuting at #1. 

There’s a reason why Billboard weighs radio so high because they know that Nicki has been blackballed by radio stations since big labels and people in the industry with lots of power that don’t like Nicki send monthly payments to these radio stations so that they don’t play Nicki and therefore it can sabotage the chart placements of her songs. 

Labels are paying spotify to sabotage Nicki to make sure she never gets high positions on today’s top hits or any playlisting at all. Nicki sold more combined than the entire top 10 in pure sales, but of course, the hot 100 is a radio driven chart and billboard knows it and they are not willing to lower the importance of radio because they have a partnership with labels like Atlantic to tear Nicki down.

In my eyes, Nicki debuted at #1 and that’s what matters. Nicki knows she is the true #1 of this week and nothin will change that! No matter the amount of people that try to end her career! Nicki and the world and everyone knows Princess Diana is the real #1 !! She did it without radio and playlisting. Proud of Nicki!

2 minutes ago, Cool said:

I’m absolutely disappointed. I can’t believe this is the final outcome.  It’s still so shocking to me that labels that don’t like Nicki and want to take her down are sending money to Billboard executives and staff to filter her sales on purpose so in that way Nicki has a hard time debuting at #1. 

There’s a reason why Billboard weighs radio so high because they know that Nicki has been blackballed by radio stations since big labels and people in the industry with lots of power that don’t like Nicki send monthly payments to these radio stations so that they don’t play Nicki and therefore it can sabotage the chart placements of her songs. 

Labels are paying spotify to sabotage Nicki to make sure she never gets high positions on today’s top hits or any playlisting at all. Nicki sold more combined than the entire top 10 in pure sales, but of course, the hot 100 is a radio driven chart and billboard knows it and they are not willing to lower the importance of radio because they have a partnership with labels like Atlantic to tear Nicki down.

In my eyes, Nicki debuted at #1 and that’s what matters. Nicki knows she is the true #1 of this week and nothin will change that! No matter the amount of people that try to end her career! Nicki and the world and everyone knows Princess Diana is the real #1 !! She did it without radio and playlisting. Proud of Nicki!

This needs to become the next ATRL copypasta :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Cool said:

Lpa2IZd.gif

11 minutes ago, Cool said:

one direction no GIF

28 minutes ago, Cool said:

I’m like the one guy on this forum who wanted Morgan to block SZA and you don’t hear me complaining.

30 minutes ago, Cool said:

Gh42g75.gif

Congrats to SZA, well deserved :clap3:

8 songs on the Hot 100 for Peso Pluma this week: 

41 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

8 songs on the Hot 100 for Peso Pluma this week: 

He-

3 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

one direction no GIF

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

4 hours ago, Cool said:

:ahh:

5 hours ago, Tekken_Guy said:

I’m like the one guy on this forum who wanted Morgan to block SZA and you don’t hear me complaining.

Gh42g75.gif

why'd u want a known racist to block her? :skull: 

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

The last part of that rant serving

sub-buzz-31714-1534726194-1.png?downsize=900:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

this is the most embarrassing tweet ever :skull: even surpassing the pathetic artpop gaga tweets :dies: 

5 hours ago, Cool said:

Nicki Minaj GIF - Nicki Minaj Crying - Discover & Share GIFs

Officially his highest charting hit ever. Not him outdoing Tenacious D with the Mario Movie song :ahh: 

Kill Bill surviving:

• Christmas freeze
  • Anti Hero reign of terror
  • Flowers domination
  • Kpop stans mass buying that one song
  • Morgan's domination

:jonny5:

Oh wow and i remember saying to myself I wouldn't add Kill Bill to my playlist until it hit #1. Now is the time I guess haha:clap3:

12 hours ago, Tekken_Guy said:

And will this be the year Active finally makes its long-overdue comeback on pop?

I would love for this to happen!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.