Bed Bath and Beyond files for bankruptcy; all stores closing

EnigmaticAndroid

Knew about this for a short while; sucks. End of an era.

Let me see what sales they have going on :gaycat3:

Looking at their website, why do they have small kitchen appliances for $400-$500? No wonder :deadbanana:

Just now, JonginBey said:

Looking at their website, why do they have small kitchen appliances for $400-$500? No wonder :deadbanana:

Yeah, some of the stuff is comically overpriced :deadbanana:

Like if it's Breville or something like that I get it, but there's so much flat out crap :deadbanana:

Just when I needed some new sets of bed linens and towels, let’s see what goes on sale :gaycatina1:

Omg I just went there the other day for my move into my new apartment. I noticed how empty it was and wondered how they manage to stay open.

Perched for the liquidation sales but I have a feeling they’re going to be serving a 25-40% off moment when they really need to be putting everything at 50-75% off. Their **** is expensive as hell for literally no reason.

Will be checking them out in a few weeks when they put stuff on sale for real and not some basic ass sales

RIP all the bbby memers

54 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Perched for the liquidation sales but I have a feeling they’re going to be serving a 25-40% off moment when they really need to be putting everything at 50-75% off. Their **** is expensive as hell for literally no reason.

literally the situation rn. :rip:

Getting the worst deja vu to the Pier 1 liquidation I worked - the woman they hired for it was like a telenovela character :skull::deadbanana:

Omg I got fired from there a few years ago. The one by my house never has any customers or employees at it :skull:

not me misreading and thought it was bath and bodyworks, i was about to spiral :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

I love BB&B but knew this was coming when all the stores in my area abruptly closed. You will be missed :ghostface:

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/23/2023 at 1:04 PM, JonginBey said:

Kitchen appliances are expensive. Go to Williams Sonoma. 

On 4/23/2023 at 3:52 PM, Dystopian said:

Omg I got fired from there a few years ago.

why?

Just now, SmittenCake said:

why?

I requested availability changes due to school and they told me they had to let me go because I wouldn't be "reliable".

1 hour ago, Dystopian said:

I requested availability changes due to school and they told me they had to let me go because I wouldn't be "reliable".

karma for them 

I am not surprised. The ones near me have been dead for the past few years.

I'll miss them. :'( Hopefully I can get a good deal on Aerogarden seeds during their liquidation sale though.

22 hours ago, Bloo said:

Kitchen appliances are expensive. Go to Williams Sonoma. 

isnt that a STD?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.