Husband comes out after 21 years of marriage

Satin

Why are we posting that bigot on here? I hope the wife is doing okay anyway, that must be devastating. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• san784

• Satin

• Redstreak

• Communion

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

there is nothing wrong with finding who you are at a later time in your life. a lot of people are forced into living hetero lives because its all they know/are told is the "normal" thing to do

Right but marrying a woman and fathering children?! KNOWING somewhere inside you aren’t straight? That’s… a lot. For everyone involved. 😭💀

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

This is absolutely not true

It's way more hated to be gay (and be married to a woman) than to be a cheat

It’s my bad for making a sweeping generalization. In my circles, that has been my experience but it’s def not a universal truth. The point I failed to make is that the two things should be seen as equivalents, neither more extreme than the other

At least they ended on semi-amicable terms. I've read horror stories of people coming out late in life, having a complete personality change, and abandoning their families altogether.

I remember this one story of some guy faking his own death so he could run off with his boyfriend. I think the family had to pay back the life insurance money after they declared him dead or something. :skull:

A more interesting question is why is OP posting terf accouns here :celestial5: