• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• san784

• Satin

• Redstreak

• Communion

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It hurts to reflect on your life and think that you put so much energy into someone or something that may have never been fully reciprocated. I completely understand someone who would be hurt and angry if their partner came out, especially if it after being with them for so long. 

I mean, it must be horrible to be with somebody for so long only to find out they’ve been gay the entire time. But, we also don’t know the type of family and friends he had around him that could have made him scared to be his true self.

I honestly feel for both sides. 

This is unfortunately very common

• ATRL Moderator

Reading the replies to that was a mistake … anyway, very sad for both of them.  

Why has 21 years of her life been "wasted"? Assuming those years were happy ones, nothing else will change but the lack of sex. Straight people are so dramatic.

5 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

imagine your husband becoming your gay best friend omg poor ha

Sksjdkdkdkd

2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Reading the replies to that was a mistake … anyway, very sad for both of them.  

yeah I’m not even going to open that tweet page up lol

It’s sad though understandable from both ends. 

Very sad for everyone involved even the children. I’m happy both can remain friends and live happy lives with ppl who genuinely love them

Heartbreaking for her and the life she built with that person. 

6 minutes ago, Power love said:

Very sad for everyone involved even the children. I’m happy both can remain friends and live happy lives with ppl who genuinely love them

I believe they do not have kids. I watched the video and she seems actually very supportive of his choice, and he is supporting her for a bit while she job searches, at least marrying a caring gay is better than marrying a str8 dirtbag husband :cm:

Edited by Satin

This happens a lot.. I have literally no sympathy for these men. 

JUST DON'T GET MARRIED!! 

WHY THE F WOULD YOU RUIN/ROB SOMEONE'S LIFE AND STEAL THEIR BEST YEARS? 

It's Disgusting and the most selfish thing imo

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

This is wrong on the gay man's part, but I feel like a lot of straight women make these posts to promote homophobic comments

I also see thousands of girls on TikTok saying they found out their BF is gay and I feel like a large portion are lying and are just baiting the GP to be homophobic

It's a very unfortunate situation and I feel bad for both of them. I don't really know the situation well enough to form a strong opinion. 

Also the replies :rip: People are truly trash.

Edited by WitnessOblivia

Im more concerned with yet ANOTHER ATRL member posting a tweet from an ANTI LGBT account. Why is this allowed on here? :doc: 

3 minutes ago, WitnessOblivia said:

It's a very unfortunate situation and I feel bad for both of them.

Also the replies :rip: People are truly trash.

Yeah OP is clearly a TERF and homophobe oops :deadbanana4: I thought she was a gay because she posted a video of Whitney Chewston :deadvision:

the person who tweeted that being homophobic and transphobic scum lol of course

anyway feel bad for both of them 

The way my partner was married to two different women 💀 it really is an unfortunate situation and I feel for her

I feel sad for both of them. 

The woman because she's losing her husband, who she probably still loves romantically, and there's nothing to do about it. I can't imagine the pain she must be suffering right now.

The man because he's felt the need to hide his sexuality for so long. It's horrible that in today's society millions of people still have to hide who they are because of the reactions and consequences for their safety, social life, work, family bonds,...

The caption going along with the tweet is appalling, as if the man purposely hid his sexuality for fun :biblio: I can only imagine the emotional turmoil he's been having for all these years.

I do hope they can still be friendly with each other, especially if they have children.

Coming out as gay late in life is the guilt free midlife crisis these days, huh? Leave your wife for your female secretary, society says you can rot in a hole. Leave your wife for a femboy, you’re a hero for unlearning systemic heteronormativity. It’s such a con. Selfishness is selfishness, don’t make vows you have no intention of keeping

10 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

This happens a lot.. I have literally no sympathy for these men. 

JUST DON'T GET MARRIED!! 

WHY THE F WOULD YOU RUIN/ROB SOMEONE'S LIFE AND STEAL THEIR BEST YEARS? 

It's Disgusting and the most selfish thing imo

21 years ago was the year 2002… even popular democrats like Obama didn’t support gay marriage :rip: homophobia is very much still a thing today, let alone two decades ago. You don’t know what their situation was.  

30 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

This is unfortunately very common

Fr

All those faceless profiles on gr*ndr? Majority are married, family men

I blame society and not the man 

2 minutes ago, Zox said:

21 years ago was the year 2002… even popular democrats like Obama didn’t support gay marriage :rip: homophobia is very much still a thing today, let alone two decades ago. You don’t know what their situation was.  

Yeah, this part I can get, we also don't know his family circle/friends/work/church/city etc that could have pressured him to stay in the closet back then. Also, maybe they had kids and then he felt that he didn't want to be separated from his kids, he also might truly love her, but a different kind of love and that probably made it harder for him to do this. I feel bad for both of them, because no one wants to stay in the closet that long and no one wants to be in a long-term relationship with someone who is hiding so much of their true self. 

Now, if this *** has been cheating on her for a long time then my sympathy goes out the window for him.