Blackpink's Jisoo praises Xtina's Back to Basics tour

endless_sorrow

Aw, this is so cute. I wish I could have seen that concert in person. It really is one of the best sets I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, jorjapuss said:

She basically said it was a clown show 

must hurt the haters to see a member of the biggest girl group of all time give Xtina her flowers 

Her impact knows np bounds, Yes Legend X Yes Acclaim.

Sometimes I feel Xtina 'overgifted' to say so with B2B era. Too much refined excellence for an obnoxious time in pop culture that is 2006.

49 minutes ago, apasionata said:

Sometimes I feel Xtina 'overgifted' to say so with B2B era. Too much refined excellence for an obnoxious time in pop culture that is 2006.

Yeah that album would be praised to high heavens if it came out today. I loved the whole retro look she had going on also as Baby Jane. The videos were amazing ugh I loved this era. 

1 minute ago, MotoPapi said:

Yeah that album would be praised to high heavens if it came out today. I loved the whole retro look she had going on also as Baby Jane. The videos were amazing ugh I loved this era. 

Yeah. Co-signing all of these takes :clap3:Today's mediums (tiktok, more advanced youtube capabilities, instagram, etc.) would have carried the whole aesthetic and substance much further than originally.

The best-selling female tour of 2007 did that. :clap3: Love that Xtina's impact and presence continues to emerge from artists of all sorts of genres. :heart2:

She really was a legend and a touring force around this time. Her decline is still baffling.

Christina was everywhere during this era, especially in the UK. It’s crazy how fast she faded from the spotlight. B2B was such an era! 

Edited by Wrecked

Gosh this era is prime Xtina. She was massive. This show was simply amazing! :clap3:Interesting how theses girls name drop Xtina left & right! 

On 4/22/2023 at 2:27 AM, endless_sorrow said:

:heart2:

another artist influenced by legendtina! :clap3:

back to basics concert even watching from screen was amazing I wish I could've attend the concert 

On 4/23/2023 at 12:38 PM, La Reina said:

The best-selling female tour of 2007 did that. :clap3: Love that Xtina's impact and presence continues to emerge from artists of all sorts of genres. :heart2:

indeed! :flame:

Edited by Dana Scully

On 4/22/2023 at 7:11 AM, siratakexxx said:

No wonder she is the Xtina of the group

HASHTAGPOW

ot: stan talent!

On 4/23/2023 at 12:45 PM, Power love said:

Gosh this era is prime Xtina. She was massive. This show was simply amazing! :clap3:Interesting how theses girls name drop Xtina left & right! 

Periodt.

OT: don't know her but good she's stanning talent and I hope she had the best time of her life witnessing Makes Me Wanna Pray live.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.