Chlöe drags The Breakfast Club radio host for not listening to her album

Alex

imagine not listening to the album that artist came down to your station to discuss :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

but the real question is can we blame him? :celestial5:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• P.O.P

• apasionata

• cockatoo

Top Posters In This Topic

MadonnasBoyfriend

Maybe he didn't want to listen to it 🤷🏻‍♂️

you-need-to-calm-down-calm-down.gif

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

I mean very few people listened to it, so....

but the point of being a professional interviewer for a popular radio station and knowing that an artist is coming to your station to discuss said album that they are trying to promote is to at least be able to listen to said work in order to discuss it?

it's like if Gaga was doing an interview for her new album and said interviewer simply didn't bother to listen, extremely disrespectful and unprofessional.  :toofunny2:

8 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

but the point of being a professional interviewer for a popular radio station and knowing that an artist is coming to your station to discuss said album that they are trying to promote is to at least be able to listen to said work in order to discuss it?

it's like if Gaga was doing an interview for her new album and said interviewer simply didn't bother to listen, extremely disrespectful and unprofessional.  :toofunny2:

:clap3:

A user with common sense & knows  what being professional means. It takes a level of maturity to actually understand this statement. 

They could've just listened a couple of tracks to not sound or be disrespectful but well.

Edited by UnusualBoy

All I ever see is them being trash. I don't understand why anyone even goes on their show... they're so unprofessional and rude.

The business has gone to the pits.

Could've just looked at the tracklist before the interview and memorized a track title :gaycat6:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000o00o0o0. NOT him not being able to name a song after saying he streamed the album :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

So there might be a deluxe

27 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Exactly. It's literally part of their job

rude af not to even spin the album of the guest you have on....

I heard Deluxe though...

How are you gonna interview an artist doing promo for an album and not listen to said album :deadbanana2:

The dj is trash but what everyone will remember from this is that her album is not worth streaming. 

abort 

45 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

All I ever see is them being trash. I don't understand why anyone even goes on their show... they're so unprofessional and rude.

!

46 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Facts they’ve been trash

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

this.

the cornballs in here trying to throw shade for a quick kii. It’s your JOB and you’re literally talking to her ABOUT the album. So I don’t get the stupid comments saying he’s not supposed to listen to it. So don’t talk about it??

Send this man Body Do immediately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.