In your own words, how would you define a woman?

cockatoo

There’s cis women and then there’s trans women. The biological aspects of it all is not even my business to begin with. Like idc what time of the month it is and how it makes one “more” of a women than the other, especially if we just met lol. How you wanna be perceived and represented in public is what I’ll go by. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoore95GAGA

• normaniended

• Aethereal

• zasderfght

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

May be controversial. But I think a woman is someone who was born female. I think a trans woman was born a male who transitions to a female. I don’t think either are better then the other but they are different 

This. :clap3:

A woman gender wise, is anybody that feels like and identifies as a woman.

Biologically it is different, but no one uses biological sex in real life, leave that for medical professionals. In real life gender is all that matters and if you identify as a woman, you are a woman. :gayalipacat5:

The superior human beings on the planet :gaygacat4:

6 minutes ago, BGKC said:

There’s cis women and then there’s trans women. The biological aspects of it all is not even my business to begin with. Like idc what time of the month it is and how it makes one “more” of a women than the other, especially if we just met lol. How you wanna be perceived and represented in public is what I’ll go by. 

Yea like I really don't care what's in between your pants. If you identify as a woman, that's all that matter to me!

A woman is an adult who knowingly identifies with the traits society associates with the female sex

A woman is what Shania Twain felt like in 1997. 

It’s shocking that people still struggle with the concept of gender. There are instances when differentiating between cis and trans women is important; but these are private to that woman and her medical professionals/partner. Any other relationship, it is absolutely irrelevant if a woman has XX, XY, XXY, or X0 chromosomes :rip:

3 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

It’s shocking that people still struggle with the concept of gender. There are instances when differentiating between cis and trans women is important; but these are private to that woman and her medical professionals/partner. Any other relationship, it is absolutely irrelevant if a woman has XX, XY, XXY, or X0 chromosomes :rip:

Can we pin this for the ignorant individuals. :clap3: Maybe they will learn something. 

10 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The superior human beings on the planet :gaygacat4:

Slay queen :gaygacat4:

1 hour ago, normaniended said:

women are women. we were born with vaginas and can reproduce. there are biological differents between a male anatomy and a female anatomy saur..

sure, transgenders exist but at the end of the day when you die in a freak accident where all that's left of you is bones and flesh, your remains will be taken to the morgue and be identified as whatever sex u were born with. simple as that. plus, if you can identify as a different gender, then why can't you identify as a different race?

:rip: a whole fool 

19 minutes ago, BGKC said:

This.

Edited by CottageHore

11 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

:clap3:

7 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Yea like I really don't care what's in between your pants. If you identify as a woman, that's all that matter to me!

Right.

Like I try to see where cis women are coming from when they say they feel “insulted” by trans women claiming to be a women because of what they go through biologically, but it’s not as if trans women are who they are without  constant threats and challenges in a society that wants to render them as 3rd class citizens. That confidence to be who they are is inspiring and should be respected to the utmost power imo. Women should feel safe first and foremost, biological or not. They’re in the same fight against the patriarchy. 

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

as a cis man, I wouldn't say that I'm the one to ask

BUT

stream:

Imagine having to be of a particular gender to be able to define what a word is :bibliahh: this generation really fumbled the bag 

a woman is someone who identifies as a woman :giraffe: 

it’s that easy

8 minutes ago, Gautier said:

And then we wonder why they take away all our rights when the next election cycle comes by. 

17 posts… Another dupe :rip: 

C’mon, don’t be shy. Post on your main. 

1 hour ago, Mtjjproducer said:

May be controversial. But I think a woman is someone who was born female. I think a trans woman was born a male who transitions to a female. I don’t think either are better then the other but they are different 

:giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

17 posts… Another dupe :rip: 

C’mon, don’t be shy. Post on your main. 

So new accounts can’t post on the forum? How am I supposed to increase my post count so that you don’t discredit me? :rip:

And what does my post count have to do with the discussion or my comment? Stick to the topic.

Edited by Gautier

2 hours ago, normaniended said:

so true bestie

Got banned so fast.

Edited by Aristotle

I like and respect the echoed answer here of "a woman is a person who identifies as a woman by societal standards", but this answer is not accepted by the conservative right, this is their "gotcha" moment. 

I think biologically speaking a woman is a person born with XX chromosomes. But I know that I cannot help being attracted to men as a gay man and I'm certain that trans people feel in the their hearts that are the opposite sex they are born. I can deeply empathize, relate to, and respect that. In doing so I realize that trans people really feel like that sex they present; so in my mind they are the sex they say they are, and I will respect that and use any pronoun(s) they prefer.

I think the right just lacks any sense of morals or empathy. And honestly it's really none of their f*cking business, trans women hurt no one and take nothing away from cis women.

2 hours ago, Tropez said:

Anyone that calls themselves a women is a woman. 

Yes, anyone has the freedom to call themselves anything they please. They don’t have to right to threaten everyone else do the same.

women are my moms :gaycat4:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.