Nicki & Ice Spice's song not going #1, why?

Squall

They released several remixes/versions and they don't seem to be able to get more than 250 points, what happened? :confused: 

Because SZA had the main version of her song charting in the top 10 on Spotify consistently before the remix and it has 100M radio audience. Trying to make this look like a drag is beyond pathetic. The fact that Nicki and Ice made it this far is super impressive.

Congrats to SZA, I guess.

1 minute ago, Black Jesus said:

Because SZA had the main version of her song charting in the top 10 on Spotify consistently before the remix and it has 100M radio audience. Trying to make this look like a drag is beyond pathetic. The fact that Nicki and Ice made it this far is super impressive.

What’s impressive? That y’all mass bought 60 versions of the same song and it still couldn’t reach the top spot. If I remember correctly, everyday up until today you guys were so sure you had the #1. A Barb even admitted to spending all of their money over the last few years to get Nicki to chart

3 minutes ago, Habibro said:

What’s impressive? That y’all mass bought 60 versions of the same song and it still couldn’t reach the top spot. If I remember correctly, everyday up until today you guys were so sure you had the #1. A Barb even admitted to spending all of their money over the last few years to get Nicki to chart

You LOVE living in Nicki threads. Here’s the deal: you’re bitter, and you’re really ******* bad at math. Hang it up. Nicki is scoring ANOTHER top 5 and you’re SEETHING :clap3:

Edited by Black Jesus

and it will freefall the next week. just like any new onika songs for the past years. what else is new

18 minutes ago, Habibro said:

A Barb even admitted to spending all of their money over the last few years to get Nicki to chart

Girl, not ALL my money. i spent just under 300$ this week buying various versions of the princess diana remix multiple times in an attempt to help Nicki, Ice and Riot chart, (per their own request), this is normal and encouraged in our barb community and my money is very lawng. you don't gotta worry about me we good over here 🥰🥳💅

Edited by cyclone

Cameltoe Chariot

Because no one cares about Nicki, and Ice Spice is a glorified meme.

pPJ1HsJh1fjAUlvSJMLCYKriDnX.jpg

26 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

You LOVE living in Nicki threads. Here’s the deal: you’re bitter, and you’re really ******* bad at math. Hang it up. Nicki is scoring ANOTHER top 5 and you’re SEETHING :clap3:

No I’m not, because it’s not a number one so who gets the last laugh :mandown:

36 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

how can they estimate the sales correctly? 

unless it needs an absurd amount? lol 

Raking in just 250 points with 64 ways to buy the song is beyond embarrassing :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, airplane said:

Raking in just 250 points with 64 ways to buy the song is beyond embarrassing :deadbanana2:

It actually is. What was the point of it? A top 5 bragging right? Who cares lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.