Honkai Star Rail | v2.5 | The Fast and The Foxian | Feixiao, Robin, Kafka, Black Swan

Fevesy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• Fevesy

• £than

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always the hard pity with this game huh

katy-perry-cup.gif

rob1n is giving FFX-2 Songstress vibes and I am here for it.... the FUA team that was on display... SICKENING. 

OiAdTyX.gif

Edited by mael

On 4/26/2024 at 9:39 AM, killer_rose said:

RoBIN and ToPASS both on the same banner, when both are made for FUA teams. :hoetenks:
Who should I pull for????

Toejam is like the glue for a true FUA team. Bin is a cute harmony but Jadesus is right around the corner…

:clack:

Edited by £than
  • Like 1

Xueyi meta is coming.

I better manage to get E6 Xueyi and Fadnya in those banners

:khalyan2:

• Confused 1

Not a single good Pioneer piece for Ratio nor Aventurine. I AM struggling like I had never struggled before farming for artifacts

On 4/27/2024 at 5:10 PM, Cloudy said:

Xueyi meta is coming.

I better manage to get E6 Xueyi and Fadnya in those banners

:khalyan2:

I'm farming her relics as we speak. Xueyi about to EAT the girlies once double stagger bar is introduced. I have her E3 hoping to get E6 when I pull for Robin Fenty.

My E6 Hanya is ready too 

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I'm farming her relics as we speak. Xueyi about to EAT the girlies once double stagger bar is introduced. I have her E3 hoping to get E6 when I pull for Robin Fenty.

My E6 Hanya is ready too 

Yeah I have E3 as well, E2 Hanya tho, hopefully O can get their ídolos. I have her on 2pc 2pc BE can't be bothered to farm the quantum set. Thinking of maybe changing Glamoth to Inner Salsotto once I am done with ratio and Aventurine

Is it just me or did they release the keeping up with Star Rail video for Robin a week early? :rip:

Ugh I want her so bad, I want both her a Topaz but I only have like 40 pulls :weeps: I will go for Robin first because she seems more universal. It would be so great because maybe I can actually use Atk boots on Ratio since I don't have a single good pioneer ones

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Is it just me or did they release the keeping up with Star Rail video for Robin a week early? :rip:

They have this new promotional tactic where prominent content creators get their own beta server and can release footage of them playing the character before release so it's probably related to that otherwise no one will be watching the keeping up with videos

Edited by Fevesy

16 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

They have this new promotional tactic where prominent content creators get their own beta server and can release footage of them playing the character before release so it's probably related to that otherwise no one will be watching the keeping up with videos

Oh true I forgot about that

the queen is coming

QDSVDs6.png

Just auto'd MoC 12 oh

Vuf9tZB.gif

• Like 1

idk if robin is good or bad but she's so cvnt in a seasonless white girl way i gotta have her

QDSVDs6.png

Yeah I'm excited for Robin too. I hope I miracously manage her and Topaz

Got Gayventurine, three 50/50 wins in a row, yay. His story was pretty good, too.

A2TVii0.gif

Perched for Robin :jonny6:

BysHdFa.png

omg, so close...

dN3cb4P.gif

Posted (edited)

Is that new rumored set Ratio's New BiS? :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

friendly reminder that I am the original Jadesus Christ stan

ezgif-5-22d6d32421.gif?ex=663b01d6&is=66

Is Jade suppose to be @Fevesy expy?

1 hour ago, Odd said:

uglee terrible singer but need her for my G.U.Y squad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.