Honkai Star Rail | v2.5 | The Fast and The Foxian | Feixiao, Robin, Kafka, Black Swan

Fevesy

@Fevesy idk if it's just me but Banxia (in Bailu's companion quest) kinda sounds like Zepla :sistrens:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• Fevesy

• £than

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

@Fevesy idk if it's just me but Banxia (in Bailu's companion quest) kinda sounds like Zepla :sistrens:

I don’t know that who that hillbilly is 

On 6/22/2023 at 12:02 PM, DemnisBreezy said:

I have decided to spend all my jades on the next banner and uninstall the game if I don't get the 5* (I only have like 16 pulls). :gaycat4: I don't have the time to play this game

Lost the 50/50 to Welt on my first 10 pull. Lemme go uninstall

Luocha being able to single-handedly keep Tingyun's suicidal ass alive kinda makes him SS tier I fear:WAP:

i have all the standard banner characters but himeko and yanqing. 

limited banner characters: seele, jing yuan and silver wolf. my luck has been really good with early 5*

Luocha is THEE reset as I expected

My father Luocha made the SU in abundance path an auto-play featue of the game :jonny: 

I was gonna pull for blade but I think im gonna save everything for Dan Heng and his light cone. :duca:

Blade is good but he only has one matching 4* light cone.

Also, it's impossible to die with luocha on your team.

I don't regret using most of my gems even after I failed the 50/50 to welt(dupe).

I still can't get Luocha after losing a 50/50 and 50+ rolls more, but if I fail to get him, at least getting Blade should be fast.

2 hours ago, Odd said:

I was gonna pull for blade but I think im gonna save everything for Dan Heng and his light cone. :duca:

I don't regret using most of my gems even after I failed the 50/50 to welt(dupe).

Literally changed my account 

especially with my Clara hihi

On 6/30/2023 at 3:50 AM, £than said:

Luocha being able to single-handedly keep Tingyun's suicidal ass alive kinda makes him SS tier I fear:WAP:

On 7/7/2023 at 4:56 PM, Lexiel said:

My father Luocha made the SU in abundance path an auto-play featue of the game :jonny: 

3 hours ago, Odd said:

3 hours ago, Suilen said:

I still can't get Luocha after losing a 50/50 and 50+ rolls more, but if I fail to get him, at least getting Blade should be fast.

27 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Literally changed my account 

especially with my Clara hihi

Whew the acclaim, the streets have spoken. Luocha THEE cultural reset :jonny5:

I'm completely out of wishes so I don't know who I should go for, I honestly like both Kafka and Blade, but I also like Fu Xuan and Dang Hen IL so idk what to do

I honestly need a Nihility character, I just... I already have Ying Yuang and Tingyun fully built :rip: I don't really need more electro units, I wish Kafka was Quantum or Fire.

F*** the first guarantee of limited banner to have a rate of 50/50

I've never gotten feature characters with it, always off rate character :fish2:

Thank god I don't need Kafka and can save some spare after claiming my love Blade and his LC (hopefully the 50/50 luck is with me this time :bam:)

Will uninstall if I don't get E6 Sampo :heart:

This game dying on the Kafka patch. who wouldve thought? :tornado:

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

I still enjoy the game in a very casual way. I low key want Blade, he is cool, hot and I lack wind units tbh

Ended up buying Tingyun from the shop, I just had to get my girl since I've been so unlucky with her

No Luocha in the end. Will have to raise Yukong to cover for Imaginary until Dan Heng Snake Version is out.

IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b

Absolutely luv this game. You just need to log in for 5 min per day and that's it. I have Jingyuan, Silver Wolf and Luocha :fan: Miss Blade I'm coming for ya.

This link rope I upgraded... :cooldown:

screenshot-532.png

Some kits were leaked/reworked today.

Fu Xuan's kit was reworked and now she's busted. 

She even has a revive feature with E2.

Edited by Odd

Yeah we are skipping Blade and Kafka

Imbibitor Lunae seems crazy, he will only get better with Hanabi later on if her leaked kit stays the same (she gives tons of skill points), so he's giving longevity. 

Need to see Fu Xuan in action cause I'm still not convinced. It might work since she's basically Abundance + Preservation in one kit

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

image0.jpg?width=452&height=630

Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae light cone

:jonny:

Love this picture of my husband making sure I'm drained and satisfied before going to work 

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2023 at 4:47 PM, Cloudy said:

I still enjoy the game in a very casual way. I low key want Blade, he is cool, hot and I lack wind units tbh

Ended up buying Tingyun from the shop, I just had to get my girl since I've been so unlucky with her

Yea I like that it’s so easy to just log in haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.