Honkai Star Rail | v2.5 | The Fast and The Foxian | Feixiao, Robin, Kafka, Black Swan

Fevesy

Lingsha gameplay left me gagged. Her animations are so fluid and smooth. :jonny3:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• Fevesy

• £than

Top Posters In This Topic

My Jade and Herta slap hard in PF, not even fully built. Love those queens. :heart:

ClaRAT > Yikesli :heart:

I'm tempted to get Yunli's LC for Clara it's so good 

ovNCIxA.jpeg

• Like 1

Hunt March looks really fun, really want to make a break build for her but I don't have bootyhill's LC so I'll just stick with the usual crit builds. 

17 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I'm tempted to get Yunli's LC for Clara it's so good 

ovNCIxA.jpeg

I got it just now. :WAP:
Haven't tested it yet and my Clara needs more atk anyways but I am sure it will slap hard.

So Clara wasn't really powercrept?

ovNCIxA.jpeg

not them forcing me to do story to unlock marshall 69 hunty path

ovNCIxA.jpeg

10 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I got it just now. :WAP:
Haven't tested it yet and my Clara needs more atk anyways but I am sure it will slap hard.

Oh ***** she's gonna NUKE. That passive is insane.

ovNCIxA.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Oh ***** she's gonna NUKE. That passive is insane.

ovNCIxA.jpeg

I need more Attack on her but so far she does around 200k in total after popping her ult.

:khalyan:

Why is Lingsha's design so uninspiring, literally a Ruan Mei copycat. :suburban:

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Why is Lingsha's design so uninspiring, literally a Ruan Mei copycat. :suburban:

They are all the same girl

r/mendrawingwomen - Every single female design in Honkai Star Rail

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Lexiel said:

They are all the same girl

r/mendrawingwomen - Every single female design in Honkai Star Rail

Hoyo being completely devoid of any creativity, pretends to be shocked.
At least Acheron ate them all up with her lore and personality.

• Confused 1

Should I pull for Sparkle I need a good buffer and I think she is pretty cool, resources in this game are so poor I need to farm several days just for one character :dies:

18 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

Should I pull for Sparkle I need a good buffer and I think she is pretty cool, resources in this game are so poor I need to farm several days just for one character :dies:

Sparkle's main worth is with main DPS hypercarrys which are the weakest DPS tier at the moment. FUA, Superbreak and DOT are dominating and will continue to do so by the looks of things. Do you main Qingque, Seele or Imbibitor Lunae? She's best support for them. 

Otherwise focus on Robin and Ruan Mei for Harmony supports, Tingyun and Bronya are top tier as well. She's a comfort character, I have her, she gives Crit DMG and Skill Points but other than that her main gimmick is advancing your units forward by 50%.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

What characters do you currently have? Sparkle is a universal buffer, she works in every team tbh.
She is not MOTHER Ruan Mei or GODDESS Robin but still. :gayriahcat1:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

What characters do you currently have? Sparkle is a universal buffer, she works in every team tbh.

Spoiler

Sunday's supposed to be completing the Harmony support trifecta :weeps: KING is coming.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Sparkle's main worth is with main DPS hypercarrys which are the weakest DPS tier at the moment. FUA, Superbreak and DOT are dominating and will continue to do so by the looks of things. Do you main Qingque, Seele or Imbibitor Lunae? She's best support for them. 

Otherwise focus on Robin and Ruan Mei for Harmony supports, Tingyun and Bronya are top tier as well. She's a comfort character, I have her, she gives Crit DMG and Skill Points but other than that her main gimmick is advancing your units forward by 50%.

10 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I don't have many characters yet got Acheron, Aventurine, Topaz and her cutie pig and Firefly algo from permanent banner and losing 50/50 I've got Bronya and Clara. I'm trying to level up all of them asap but don't have many resources like I said before :cm:

8 minutes ago, Lexiel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sunday's supposed to be completing the Harmony support trifecta :weeps: KING is coming.

Coming to eat up all of those Xianzhou hags. :WAP:

1 minute ago, Topmaster 2 said:

I don't have many characters yet got Acheron, Aventurine, Topaz and her cutie pig and Firefly algo from permanent banner and losing 50/50 I've got Bronya and Clara. I'm trying to level up all of them asap but don't have many resources like I said before :cm:

With those characters, you are better off saving for Robin re-run, she is a game changer for Follow Up units. Build your Clara and you have a full team Clara, Aventurine, Topaz, Robin. :heart:

• Thanks 1

You don't need Sparkle for any of them, you don't seem to have a good Abundance Unit though, have you considered HuoHuo? She works great with Acheron for a DOT team you can build with Pela and Welt/Guinaifen. 

Lingsha would help your FUA team but you already have Aventurine. Focus on Harmony MC for your Firefly, build Pela for Firefly and Acheron and Clara for your FUA team with Aventurine and Topaz. you'd have three amazing teams for any content.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

With those characters, you are better off saving for Robin re-run, she is a game changer for Follow Up units. Build your Clara and you have a full team Clara, Aventurine, Topaz, Robin. :heart:

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

You don't need Sparkle for any of them, you don't seem to have a good Abundance Unit though, have you considered HuoHuo? She works great with Acheron for a DOT team you can build with Pela and Welt/Guinaifen. 

Lingsha would help your FUA team but you already have Aventurine. Focus on Harmony MC for your Firefly, build Pela for Firefly and Acheron and Clara for your FUA team with Aventurine and Topaz. you'd have three amazing teams for any content.

Thanks! I'll save them, I like HuoHuo but gonna save for Robin or Black Swan (I want her so bad) and I'm gonna focus on Pela too she seems to be very useful. 

• Like 1

So current 2.5 beta, Lingsha is on par with E6 Gallagher. 
Another skip for me. (not that I have any jades to pull with :rip:)

Finally done with unlocking all of Harmony Trailblazer's Eidolons and exploring Penacony in the process, let's see how floppy Yaoqing is

ezgif-7-486f0a5c5a.thumb.gif.72adf4d3c94

Reinstalled the game but can't clear the latest Apocalyptic Shadow cause I didn't build FUA or got Yunli kii

Always loved Topaz, I definitely wasn't dragging her for months calling her the ugliest character in Honkai history (that title now belongs to Feixiao)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Reinstalled the game but can't clear the latest Apocalyptic Shadow cause I didn't build FUA or got Yunli kii

Always loved Topaz, I definitely wasn't dragging her for months calling her the ugliest character in Honkai history (that title now belongs to Feixiao)

You don't need a FUA team to bea it lol my Argenti ATE it up.

Finally got Huohuo :party:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.