Honkai Star Rail | v2.5 | The Fast and The Foxian | Feixiao, Robin, Kafka, Black Swan

Fevesy

Feixiao and Lingsha look so basic but I KNOW that means their kits will be BEYOND broken busted so I'm pulling IDGAF skipping the oversized sword girlie and the nerfed npc.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• Fevesy

• £than

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, CBC said:

these messy boring china designs... let me just get jade and skip npc

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Do it, collect all the stonehearts sis. Miss Jade is great

Finally a new 4* and it's Hunt aka dead on arrival

ovNCIxA.jpeg

The fact I can't even think of puns for the thread title for these Xianzhou flops omfg well except some nerfed jokes for Jiaoqueer

ovNCIxA.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Finally a new 4* and it's Hunt aka dead on arrival

ovNCIxA.jpeg

The fact I can't even think of puns for the thread title for these Xianzhou flops omfg well except some nerfed jokes for Jiaoqueer

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Hunt 4* and Lightning. :bibliahh:
It's a pity cuz he looks great.

If I had enough jades I would pull for Lingsha because her design although basic it's pretty enough and if she has cool animations I wouldn't mind.

However, she mostlikely is Gallagher powercreep since I believe she's centered around break and I don't have Firebug so she would be a waste.

Honestly if I manage to get Yunli with the few jades I have, great, if not I don't think I'm pulling for any of these Xianzhou flops. I will just save and keep building what I have so far.

Right now I'm trying to build the erudition girls, the problem is not Pure Fiction, the problem is I don't have the Fire, Ice, Quantum units for that content. In general I lack in the department :gaycat6: I will build Gui whilw I farm the Duke set for Jade and Himeko so I have another fire unit ready to use, and a debuffer at that. 

entire homoverse is creatively bankrupt atp..

ovNCIxA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Right now I'm trying to build the erudition girls, the problem is not Pure Fiction, the problem is I don't have the Fire, Ice, Quantum units for that content. In general I lack in the department :gaycat6: I will build Gui whilw I farm the Duke set for Jade and Himeko so I have another fire unit ready to use, and a debuffer at that. 

You haven't built Herta? My Himeko/Herta team get me 40k in PF every time and outperforms my E2 Achyback there. She's basically a 5 star when it comes to PF. Jade is basically a Herta support she's that insane :clap3:

I'll get Moze for free in one of those future events where they give away 4*. Also seeing something about his English VA being trash.

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Was bored so I pulled Jade, got her with all of my 50 pulls. Now I need to build both her and Himeko for PF.

feixiao basic, snake lady just sparkle 2.0, moze 4*, ice char fugly af... o its so over

ovNCIxA.jpeg

tired of gachas overall think ill quit them all minus genshin and even natlan is trying hard to change that...

ovNCIxA.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CBC said:

tired of gachas overall think ill quit them all minus genshin and even natlan is trying hard to change that...

ovNCIxA.jpeg

I wish I could do that

ovNCIxA.jpeg

-

Cute candy crash event, what's next, hidden objects? My casual side is quaking.

ovNCIxA.jpeg

fate collab in 2025 

SJZq9lA.jpeg

hopefully we get zaddy archer :WAP:

• Like 1

Jiaoqueer having

• terrible kit
  • allegations of guinaifen outperforming him with his LC
  • npc looking ass outfit
  • terrible VA

and then they give us an announcement of a collab that is *check notes* 14 months away

oh scat rail it's been fun i guess

ovNCIxA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Jiaoqueer having

• terrible kit
  • allegations of guinaifen outperforming him with his LC
  • npc looking ass outfit
  • terrible VA

and then they give us an announcement of a collab that is *check notes* 14 months away

oh scat rail it's been fun i guess

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Time to uninstall (save primos) until 3.0

:suburban:

I'd whale for Gilgamesh, but it's not happening

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Well, need my pedobait so that queer better pray my luck is godlike on that day...

ovNCIxA.jpeg

FSN and not jjk

girl this is not 2014 why are you collabing with a fad

ovNCIxA.jpeg

7 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

FSN and not jjk

girl this is not 2014 why are you collabing with a fad

ovNCIxA.jpeg

like we could've had Geto/Gojo sex scenes with how homosexual Hoyo is but no... we're gonna get Saber's bland ass

ovNCIxA.jpeg

I think I will pull for HuoHuo first

Finished building Aventurine, DEF is shy of 4k. He better be worth it.

ovNCIxA.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Finished building Aventurine, DEF is shy of 4k. He better be worth it.

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Your teams will stay ALIVE. He is the best sustainer in the game tbh.

• Like 1

Honestly I think Huohuo is the best sustainer. The amount of value she gives is insane. I really need to get her for my DoT and Argenti teams, and maybe Yunli if I get her which I doubt since I don't have gems.

Chi as an Argenti Main help me justify skipping Huo Huo :weeps: 

4 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Chi as an Argenti Main help me justify skipping Huo Huo :weeps: 

Constant cleanse, battery for ult spamming, atk bonus. If you pair her with Tingyun she can battery her as well so she can keep battering Argenti more often and also boost her atk that can be traspassed through her skill to Argenti as well.

I want to be able to run Argenti, Huohuo, Tingyun and Hanya. Also if you plan on pulling for Yunli it's the same principle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.