Honkai Star Rail | v2.5 | The Fast and The Foxian | Feixiao, Robin, Kafka, Black Swan

Fevesy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• Fevesy

• £than

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Topaz is really meant to be a Follow-Up Sub-DPS/buffer so obv she won't outdps Fadeele

bKqUUbe.gif

but do we really know. Qingque threatening Seele already

bKqUUbe.gif

3 hours ago, Tsareena said:

but do we really know. Qingque threatening Seele already

bKqUUbe.gif

As she should QQ >>>>>> Fad

bKqUUbe.gif

QQ is my next goal after I'm done and happy with Fu Xuan, Blade

Is this worth starting on mobile, or should I just wait for the Playstation port to come out? I want to get into a new gacha.

I tried tower of fantasy and it was god awful :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

Is this worth starting on mobile, or should I just wait for the Playstation port to come out? I want to get into a new gacha.

It's turn based, so yup :sistrens:

I'm waiting for ps to see what all the fuss is about 

It is OK to play on mobile. You can make a start on mobile and then play on PS when it comes out as the accounts can be shared cross platform (although any currency you buy on PS can’t be used on other devices) or a PC/laptop too if you have one. 

it’s a turn based game but from a story point of view the writing is really good and comedic at times. The map design is kinda giving FFXIII with segregated linear areas with chests and mobs in the overworld. It’s a high quality game and has more quality of life than its sister Genshin. 

Truthfully when it comes to endgame it’s not as heavy as other turn based gachas. You have like dailies that take 10 minutes, and some weekly and bi-weekly stuff to do alongside any event that is on which there usually always is. It’s super casual in that regard. It’s still early days so we don’t know how the powercreep will go just yet. 

Give it a try! It’s free after all :heart2: Its also fairly f2p friendly as the only hard content only gives you a few extra pulls a month so you don’t need to open your purse to get by any story or event

the game as auto play so ye you can play anywhere, i mostly play it while im in the toilet :clap3:

50 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

I'm waiting for ps to see what all the fuss is about 

kinda my thoughts, but if i can get a headstart on a mobile account....why nots :dancehall:

22 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

It is OK to play on mobile. You can make a start on mobile and then play on PS when it comes out as the accounts can be shared cross platform (although any currency you buy on PS can’t be used on other devices) or a PC/laptop too if you have one. 

it’s a turn based game but from a story point of view the writing is really good and comedic at times. The map design is kinda giving FFXIII with segregated linear areas with chests and mobs in the overworld. It’s a high quality game and has more quality of life than its sister Genshin. 

Truthfully when it comes to endgame it’s not as heavy as other turn based gachas. You have like dailies that take 10 minutes, and some weekly and bi-weekly stuff to do alongside any event that is on which there usually always is. It’s super casual in that regard. It’s still early days so we don’t know how the powercreep will go just yet. 

Give it a try! It’s free after all :heart2: Its also fairly f2p friendly as the only hard content only gives you a few extra pulls a month so you don’t need to open your purse to get by any story or event

1 minute ago, CBC said:

the game as auto play so ye you can play anywhere, i mostly play it while im in the toilet :clap3:

I will give it a download and check it out! My experience with mobile games has only been point and clicks, so we'll see how much I enjoy it. I couldn't imagine playing Genshin for example on anything but a PS controller, but maybe since its turn based it'll be less clunky on mobile.

Swarm Disaster kinda proves Hoyo can make AMAZING and challenging endgame content when they want to :gaycat6:

makes the Genshin situation even sadder tbh :gaycat6:

I can't even beat MoC with my weak ass units I'm not touching that new Swarm thing :rip:

9 hours ago, £than said:

Swarm Disaster kinda proves Hoyo can make AMAZING and challenging endgame content when they want to :gaycat6:

makes the Genshin situation even sadder tbh :gaycat6:

It's honestly depressing to see how HSR is flourishing like this and Genshin continues to rot.

17 hours ago, fauxtography said:

It probably will be better on mobile unlike genshin 

yea I quit tower because of that even though I didn’t hate it 

Can’t wait to be able to stream / record videos though 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It probably will be better on mobile unlike genshin 

yea I quit tower because of that even though I didn’t hate it 

Can’t wait to be able to stream / record videos though 

Tower was super cool in theory and I was excited to love it, but the interface and UI is probably one of the worst things I've ever experienced. :deadbanana2:

Also, the constant on-rails back and forth running from npc to npc completely depleted any benefit the action combat had.

8 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I can't even beat MoC with my weak ass units I'm not touching that new Swarm thing :rip:

Preservation + Fire MC and march clear everything :sistrens:

Spoiler

but it takes way too long  :deadbanana2:

Elation is also fun if you have JY, himeko ..etc 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Preservation + Fire MC and march clear everything :sistrens:

Hide contents

but it takes way too long  :deadbanana2:

Elation is also fun if you have JY, himeko ..etc 

From 5 stars I have Luocha and Blade, next I'm pulling for Fu Xuan. I don't even try because I don't have another "dps", I should pull for DH IL but i really want Fu Xuan because I love her. I will pull for him on his rrerun 100%. Maybe I should go for Jingliu if I get lucky with my pulls althoiugh I only have 100 saved

No amount of buffs is going to make me pull for jing liu. (or topaz)

stan-twitter-hoodeyecircle.gif

Quantum and Imaginary will always be relevant.

frankie-grande-gay.gif

On 9/12/2023 at 8:27 AM, Odd said:

No amount of buffs is going to make me pull for jing liu. (or topaz)

stan-twitter-hoodeyecircle.gif

Quantum and Imaginary will always be relevant.

frankie-grande-gay.gif

Name a single relevant quantum unit. Quickly.

And no, Grey Mutt’s rainbow ass doesn’t count.

frankie-grande-gay.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.