• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• Fevesy

• £than

Top Posters In This Topic

Jiaoqiu dead on arrival unit because they are too scared of making Acheron even stronger

wssRKF1.jpg

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

Jiaoqiu dead on arrival unit because they are too scared of making Acheron even stronger

wssRKF1.jpg

If you have Pela like what's the point of the daddy fox? I mean he is so beautiful design wise but his kit got butchered...

13 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

If you have Pela like what's the point of the daddy fox? I mean he is so beautiful design wise but his kit got butchered...

I feel like his only niche use right now is if you have a situation in PF or something where you want to use Kafka/Black Swan team and Firefly team at the same time, since Ruan Mei is booked and busy on both of those. You place Jiaoqiu in the Kafka/Black Swan team and it'll perform the same as Ruan Mei. 

Or maybe his auto play AI isn't as horrendous as Pela's and doesn't spam skill every turn eating up SP. Creating a problem and selling a solution :clap3:

• Like 1

Raiden Mei ******* up the meta for the 3rd time in a Hoyo game and kits need to be designed around that hoe. HATE it here but I'ma still pull 3 copies of that ***** every time

:suburban:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fevesy said:

wssRKF1.jpg

It's what that boring design deserves

wssRKF1.jpg

They really gave Jade nothing to work with. They did her so wrong, the sabotage was too much

We are getting a fire abundance 5 star in 2.5.

Character is called Lingsha focused on break effect so for Firefly team.

7 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

We are getting a fire abundance 5 star in 2.5.

Character is called Lingsha focused on break effect so for Firefly team.

Ugh I'm guessing she's the second from the left that leaked. A shame because I liled her design the best but if she's for Firefly sje will be benched

• Haha 1

I got Firefly hopefully I can give her some decent artifacts with decent stats

wssRKF1.jpg

• Like 1

Argenti's Light Cone is finally coming I'm shaking. I'm literally shaking.

Tired of Clara's gameplay, so I'm gonna raise Argenti or Boothill

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Did a cheeky 10 pull on Jade her banner and got E3 Gepard. I guess Jiaoqueer is guaranteed if I go for him

ovNCIxA.jpeg

• Like 1

Finally decided to get back to using Den HUNG IL, forgot he has the WORST relics ever. Literally unplayable and the domain keeps dropping **** relics. :mazen:

Me pulling for FADgenti's LC after saying NO in  my head a million times...

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Edited by mael

Jade kinda serving on her trial but I need the fire npc

ovNCIxA.jpeg

• Haha 1

Jade being a complete FAD outside of PF.

:bibliahh:

47 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Finally decided to get back to using Den HUNG IL, forgot he has the WORST relics ever. Literally unplayable and the domain keeps dropping **** relics. :mazen:

Don't... he was my man and I defended him for months, spent months in that domain just to get ****. I had him E2 and my Jingliu at E0 with artifacts that took a day to farm was eating him up. He was ditched as soon as Acheron dropped. Best of luck out there sister

ovNCIxA.jpeg

• Like 1

Haven't used Dan Heng ILL ever since Dr. Ratio dropped

ovNCIxA.jpeg

Edited by Suilen

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

Don't... he was my man and I defended him for months, spent months in that domain just to get ****. I had him E2 and my Jingliu at E0 with artifacts that took a day to farm was eating him up. He was ditched as soon as Acheron dropped. Best of luck out there sister

ovNCIxA.jpeg

All of my mains (RATio follow up team, Acheron, Firefly) are eating him up, but I still think I can fix him. :dancehall2:

this-is-what-i-see-everytime-dhil-is-men

• Haha 2

Won 50/50 on Mother Jade, but now she will collect dust unbuilt

ovNCIxA.jpeg

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Won 50/50 on Mother Jade, but now she will collect dust unbuilt

ovNCIxA.jpeg

You're so mentally ill :cries2:

• Haha 2

I would love to get Argenti because he is beyond beautiful, husband material. However, my account has enough DPS characters and he is not even good. :chick3:

Just now, killer_rose said:

I would love to get Argenti because he is beyond beautiful, husband material. However, my account has enough DPS characters and he is not even good. :chick3:

You're very wrong. I've cleared ALL end game content (PF, MOC, AShadow) with Argenti on Seriousness of Breakfast, E0. Just say you're ignorant about him and keep it moving.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

You're very wrong. I've cleared ALL end game content (PF, MOC, AShadow) with Argenti on Seriousness of Breakfast, E0. Just say you're ignorant about him and keep it moving.

I mean compared with the top tier DPS, he is trailing behind but he is still great.
People clear all end game content with Seele and she is so outdated.

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I mean compared with the top tier DPS, he is trailing behind but he is still great.
People clear all end game content with Seele and she is so outdated.

So just continue pulling for constellations for Acheron and Firefly then.

Every single other DPS is trailing behind and by your definition not good?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.