Honkai Star Rail | v2.4 | Spice Up Your Life | Debuts a healer who can't heal

Fevesy

after 6 months i finally decided to do MOC 10
my Jingyuan is just horrible, needed Ting and Bronya together for him do something 
but who cares when the other team is mono quantum :clap3:so broke :skull:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• Fevesy

• £than

Top Posters In This Topic

I got JingLiu and her LC my account bout to EAT but I'm panicking rn I need Argenti, do y'all think I have time to gather enough to get him? I'm on 50/50 with 600 fates :rip: 

45 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I got JingLiu and her LC my account bout to EAT but I'm panicking rn I need Argenti, do y'all think I have time to gather enough to get him? I'm on 50/50 with 600 fates :rip: 

well... hes mega panned if it makes you feel any better :monkey:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

skip his ugly ass for HoeHoe/Sparkle :clap3:

3 hours ago, CBC said:

well... hes mega panned if it makes you feel any better :monkey:

1 hour ago, £than said:

skip his ugly ass for HoeHoe/Sparkle :clap3:

It really doesn't matter if he's Arlan levels of awful, by pure design alone I need him :weeps: Please give me hope I'll be able to get him 

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

It really doesn't matter if he's Arlan levels of awful, by pure design alone I need him :weeps: Please give me hope I'll be able to get him 

his model is all messed up too i stanned his artwork but in game he just doesn't serve 1091109212672770058.gif?size=96&quality=

8 hours ago, dlwlrma said:

after 6 months i finally decided to do MOC 10
my Jingyuan is just horrible, needed Ting and Bronya together for him do something 
but who cares when the other team is mono quantum :clap3:so broke :skull:

they'll release a new planar set for him and topaz in the penacony patch i think so he'll be less horrible x

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CBC said:

i cant at this event being more fun than poke scat/vomit :deadvision:

the silvermane lieutenant carrying me through everything, king of pop I guess! 

• Like 1

Jingliu has been such a boost to my account, so glad I got her. Ended Dan Hang Fad Lunae

Next on my list is build my few characters better and attempt harder content, so far I have "build" Luocha, Fu Xuan, Blade, Jingliu, Tingyun, Pela and Qingque (kinda). Their relics aren't anything special but well they have at least fairly okeish stats

Next Hanya and Argenti so I better farm those jades all I can

Just heard a VILE rumour that Yae Sakura aka the baddest ***** of all the hoyoverse is a ******* Erudition character :biblio:

20 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

My favourite patch so far probably. :clap3:

The story was a huge step-up from the clownery of the last two space China patches and I actually think they did a good job of introducing Topaz as a somewhat complex capitalist pig-owner antagonist. More importantly, it also made me finally like Bronya as a capable leader so we are fully back on the Bronya Rand stan express.

I also know miss @G.U.Y was gagged at the intelligent Pokémon references throughout the event.

Reveal hidden contents

When Hook's homeless ass was the final opponent on the snow mountain serving Red on Mt. Silver in the Johto games whew :clap3:

stephm.png

What's the tea on the characters you have pulled? We need an update! I'm predicting Fu Xuan

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, sugrbby666 said:

I also know miss @G.U.Y was gagged at the intelligent Pokémon references throughout the event.1

Oop :sistrens:

13 hours ago, Ttoki said:

the silvermane lieutenant carrying me through everything, king of pop I guess! 

exactly and the fat mob that sucks the team hp to deal like 25k 

928089041474293820.gif?size=96&quality=l

• ATRL Moderator

:jonnycat: now why did this moc toss my wig so hard to get this 30/30. no jingliu no auto I guess

I better see those Argenti buffs in the next beta :tsk:

recent buffs 

E2 added to talent

screenshot-569.png

screenshot-570.png

And NOTHING for argenti.

Why?

source.gif

Edited by Odd

I'll probably get topaz once the ember exchange store refreshes (50 pulls deep and guaranteed since I lost my 50/50 to yanqing E3 :skull:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.