Honkai Star Rail | v2.3 | To ten million Fireflys, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes

Fevesy

Screenshot_2024-06-21_204604.png?ex=6676

I hate it here

wssRKF1.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• CBC

• £than

• Fevesy

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mael said:

Screenshot_2024-06-21_204604.png?ex=6676

I hate it here

wssRKF1.jpg

bootyhill piece!

On 6/20/2024 at 3:00 AM, ChatshireCat said:

im predicting it now, once we get to 3.x all the enemies are gonna lock their weakness bar 

wssRKF1.jpg

All that Firebug payola for her to be powercrept to hell and beyond. Thank god I'm not pulling for that

wssRKF1.jpg

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

All that Firebug payola for her to be powercrept to hell and beyond. Thank god I'm not pulling for that

wssRKF1.jpg

I mean Acheron got powercrept in like 2 patches so Feixiao is prob powercreeping fireflop

wssRKF1.jpg

8 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

I mean Acheron got powercrept in like 2 patches so Feixiao is prob powercreeping fireflop

wssRKF1.jpg

That's why I pull flops like Argenti and Jade. They can't be really powercrept since they are already mid

Topaz low key the best ageing unit

We keep talking powercrept when seele is still 1-2 cycling :rip:

so do 4* and then you look at the e2s1 supports

wssRKF1.jpg

Maybe I'm obsessing with the stats, but I haven't got one decent artifact set for the characters I want to properly build.

It's so stressful because it feels like you need so many stats...

I still haven't been able to give none of them a proper build. I've been farming the HP/Spd domain and yet I don't have a good 4pc set for the characters I want yet.

I got a decent Tingyun one but it's still lacking in the atk departament only 2000 (wanted to reach 2200) as well as in the tank stats, she has very low defense. And I also can't give her the Broken Keel 2pc set because she doesn't have enough Effect Res...It's a pain...

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Maybe I'm obsessing with the stats, but I haven't got one decent artifact set for the characters I want to properly build.

I still haven't been able to give none of them a proper build. I've been farming the HP/Spd domain and yet I don't have a good 4pc set for the characters I want yet.

I got a decent Tingyun one but it's still lacking in the atk departament only 2000 (wanted to reach 2200) as well as in the tank stats, she has very low defense. And I also can't give her the Broken Keel 2pc set because she doesn't have enough Effect Res...It's a pain...

This game is even worse than Genshin when we have to farm artifacts I'm not bothering yet with those I just finished the Penacony main story (too much dialogue geeeeeez)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

This game is even worse than Genshin when we have to farm artifacts I'm not bothering yet with those I just finished the Penacony main story (too much dialogue geeeeeez)

The worst part for me is unlike Genshin there's a big focus on stats, understandably so since combat is the whole game's premise.

For example, many 4pc or 2pc bonuses are dependant of reaching certain stat goals. And that would be fine if the character needed 2 specifically. The problem is you want like 5 at the same time because tankiness is also a very important part since enemies hit so hard.

On the other side there's many optimal builds for the same characters. For example, I run my Blade with speed boots, but if you run him with Bronya or Sparkle you would want to get HP boots. Or for example you can use multiple planar sets in characters like Tingyun, Bronya, Hanya, Asta, etc. So that's also an aspect to take into account.

I just can't imagine myself building Bronya or Yukong. They seem so hard to build specially all that speed tuning that might be right for a certain character yet not for a different one because of speed differences.

• Like 1

pulled Acheron thinking she would be HSR Neuvilette => she need way more her lc than Neuvilette need his weapon => still hope without the lc I could do something => my stats were awful so I couldnt => first "quit" and now waiting her rerun and pull the lc
my first quit in Genshin was in the first year, very impressive for HSR  :fish:

I understand mihoyo a bit
release massive units one after another its working very well $$$$ and the game being a turn based makes even harder to balance
but I still hope she will be one of the survivors next year, meanwhile Firefly should follow Ayaka steps in the meta and disappear 

waiting :lakitu:

Edited by dlwlrma

So glad I pulled for Firefly so I don't have to ***** about relic farming. She and Imaginary MC are so easy to build. Poor the other girlies. :sistrens:

• Like 1

On 6/23/2024 at 2:15 PM, Cloudy said:

This is the reason why I don't use my DHIL at all, I can't get a single good artifact for him so he has 56% crit rate and 61% crit damage. :bibliahh:
Right now struggling to get break effect substats for Firefly...

I really want to give Blade what he deserves. Underrated king, want him to pop off in pure fiction with Jade. Honestly she really lacks good teammates (I'm not building Bronya...)

Was there a rate for the characters like in the Genshin thread? Maybe we should have one (after Sunday is out :eli: ).

1 hour ago, Suilen said:

Was there a rate for the characters like in the Genshin thread? Maybe we should have one (after Sunday is out :eli: ).

i think the girls are planning to host one after Jiaoqiu's release but well see if they can wait until 2.7 x 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suilen said:

I thought about one but I'm not a graphic designer nnnn.

I had some ideas about making it Simulated Universe inspired, with each person picking a path and they'd have different effects. Like let's say Destruction lets you score a character negatively but can't give a character an 11, Preservation adding a +1 to the lowest score of the character you picked 11 etc.. but maybe balancing that would be a nightmare and maybe should just keep it simple :suburban:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

I thought about one but I'm not a graphic designer nnnn.

I had some ideas about making it Simulated Universe inspired, with each person picking a path and they'd have different effects. Like let's say Destruction lets you score a character negatively but can't give a character an 11, Preservation adding a +1 to the lowest score of the character you picked 11 etc.. but maybe balancing that would be a nightmare and maybe should just keep it simple :suburban:

Honestly, I'm down for gimmicks like that, and maybe someone else could handle the graphics (I'd suggest myself, but my hands are already full).

• ATRL Moderator

my e0s0 acheron still puts in the work. clears highest moc easily with two of sw/ pela/ guin/ blackswan. I just have 70/140 crit ratio with atk boots. enemies have a lot off element resistance so you pretty much want to be checking for that

Firefly has a gimmick moc/ as to sell her same way acheron did. CCs all screaming e2s1 is a must same way they did for acheron. Hoyogreed always does this :sistrens:

I low key want that shoeless child in 2.4. I think the way she slams that giant sword is cvnt :gaycat1:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.